Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Original Barto's lastname was Debadass, but a gm changed it. He asked me what my choice was. I want something to stay on people's minds. I replied Windsong after a Prince Marvelli perfume comercial. True story, I was a Simpsons fan. There was a bard that started after me who picked the same last name and petition to have a GM to change her name because people thought i was her and changed my name. I was the best bard on Q that could twist one song better than anyone. i threaten to sue SOE after they threaten ban me over a harassment claim. The person made a wrong action, and we were on a conference call with Nicole Seigman, general counsel with SONY. All I wanted was my name in lights(legacy) to be in the game to be remember. Fancy can't even say that. A gm transfers my toon from my account and gave it to someone else. Then claimed it got purged from a lvl 1 rollback. I was the reason for the x at the end of the names because it crashed the server. They shut down character to different accounts transfers becauae of that. GMs were copying players file to add them to other accounts. The people then would change the name after it. So, they created avatar commands and Soe supposedly kept logs of GM actions that were checked every week.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
True story, I was a Simpsons fan.
Holy shit, that is amazing! I never would have believed it if you hadn't said so.

Also, a bard twisting one song? You're a fag and should feel bad.

If you're saying you twisted one more song than anyone, that's a lie. They were a set amount of ticks and could appear to last slightly longer because of lag and/or server tick timing. There was a hard max limit.

Now, answer my other question.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it was Bard humor.A true bard would have appreciated that joke. I got up to 14 with effects.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

This is not NSFW channel. I am an average joe.
You think the topic of kissing is NSFW... Thanks for making your answer obvious, incel

14 effects? Long term or short term? We're talking twisting bard songs. You're not doing 14 bard songs. Random clickies don't count for shit. And what era are we talking about here?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was a guide too for like 10 mins because the GM kicked me from program because I wouldnt tell her my main. She had a thing with branlo at the time. Her name is Taesha. I got to know vianixis who was in my guild as a cleric named Emergency. Cool Dude. Existan told me about the time he banned Furor blaming his internet connection for his banishment. No more question I am saving it for the zaide interview. /Sits by th Bat Phone. Sieger told me one time that my name attracts GMs. I never hacked. Now buying plat was out of control. I dropped 5 k one day on RMT.

Actually, he hit 51 vut was copied and deleted at lvl 49 a few bad pulls you know. EQ messengers help me find him.

When you are down and out you think about every meal you missed.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I could do 10 in twisting form with melody. Then you had 4 clickies in the bard window like the rapier of somber notes. it was an upgrade from Voice of the serpent*SSRA) and amp spell (30)

Last edited:

DickTrickle

I could do 10 in twisting form with melofy. then you had 4 clickies in the bard window like the rapier of somber notes
This is an outright lie. If you're talking about the rapier then it's definitely not an era where you could have 10 songs in twisting form, even if you're counting stuff like the long slow and amplitude. Additionally, the buff from the rapier was not one that would appear in the Bard/song window. Maybe you should keep your lying to your grand delusions about Liz and Brad and everyone else that aren't as easily and objectively proven false.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
First of all, you have to click and equip it once the rapier which was COTF Expansion but during Kunark 6 was the max with your epic. The way you order your songs is the key to a long life in barding. Elisandra taught me the trick. What level was your bard? The Furor originally played a warrior I think that got banned by GM Existan or his cleric in 2004ish. I am not sure of the order. I didn't know him until freelance raids. Now save it for the Zaide Podcast. Someone's butt hurt apparently.

I am a rock star, you got nothing on me, boy.
/em stiff arms the weasel.

on a lighter note did you know Bruce Jenner and Michael Dorn were on the TV show C.H.I.P.S. I didn't know that.

I am the man who puts fans in the stands.

Last edited:

Rali

Trakanon Raider
You mean the podcast you won't appear on? Or............. you could create your own podcast and tell everyone about your fantasy world. Certainly better than posting it here. Weirdo.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems to be many Mad Socks in here right now.

I have no idea what word sallad he is currently making but it sounds stupid from the replies.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
wheres yours?

Rali 0(like Trump's IQ)​

Soxx 1

/em drops the mic.

You probably didn't do it because you don't want people to know you still live in Momma's basement at Age 50 drinking Mountain Dew and eating Funtons. Zaide is busy and won't invite me. Zaide has an interesting podcast despite his backdrop. I enjoy listening to it. Good Job. Zaide. a good topic would be Mystere Incident because it was EQ's first news breaking story or I can arrange a Liz Woolley interview.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Sport Win GIF by Pit Viper

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

First of all, you have to click and equip it once the rapier which was COTF Expansion but during Kunark 6 was the max with your epic. The way you order your songs is the key to a long life in barding. Elisandra taught me the trick. What level was your bard? The Furor originally played a warrior I think that got banned by GM Existan or his cleric in 2004ish. I am not sure of the order. I didn't know him until freelance raids. Now save it for the Zaide Podcast. Someone's butt hurt apparently.

I am a rock star, you got nothing on me, boy.
/em stiff arms the weasel.

on a lighter note did you know Bruce Jenner and Michael Dorn were on the TV show C.H.I.P.S. I didn't know that.

I am the man who puts fans in the stands.
That rapier is a GoD drop, not COTF. You're only off by over a fucking decade, you moron. You have no idea what you're talking about.