Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 530069

What's wrong with this pic? It was taken Sept '23. No one lives here anymore. With your trained eye and attention to detail, you should be able to get this one Weasel. I have decided if someone gets it right, I will make a weasel emote for my soon-to-be-released podcast. I will name him Dick.

Isn't Google Earth wonderful?
What podcast?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 530069

What's wrong with this pic? It was taken Sept '23. No one lives here anymore. With your trained eye and attention to detail, you should be able to get this one Weasel. I have decided if someone gets it right, I will make a weasel emote for my soon-to-be-released podcast. I will name him Dick.

Isn't Google Earth wonderful?
The part that's wrong with this pic is it has nothing to do with this thread. It's neither about the game, waxing nostalgic with rose colored glasses, or a falling gif.

What's my prize, faggot?

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 1Repost
  • 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
DON'T YOU WANT ANOTHER SOXXCAST? jUNE 8 IS WHEN THE APHA PLEDGES GET TO PLAY. I COULD LOG IN FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GIVE MY HONEST INSIGHT AND PERSPECTIVE ON HOW IT LOOKS WITH SOME INSIDER INFO TO DISCUSS.

tHE SOXX COMETH.

I AM THINKING OF DOING 5 EMOTE WEASELS.

Last edited:
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

DON'T YOU WANT ANOTHER SOXXCAST? jUNE 8 IS WHEN THE APHA PLEDGES GET TO PLAY. I COULD LOG IN FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GIVE MY HONEST INSIGHT AND PERSPECTIVE ON HOW IT LOOKS WITH SOME INSIDER INFO TO DISCUSS.

tHE SOXX COMETH.

I AM THINKING OF DOING 5 EMOTE WEASELS.
You can't have more of something you've never had. A 30-second short is not a podcast.

It's telling you think more of what emotes you can make instead of what content you can talk about.

Go fall down some stairs.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
i HAVE SOMEONE RESEARING MY INTERVIEW NOTES WITH KEVIN EASTMAN AND I AM GOING TO USE MY TURTLE DESIGN FOR THE INTERVIEW. ii AM THINKING 19 K VIEWS. WHERES YOUR PODCAST?

ICON.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
No railing on the steps. Housing violation section 88. No weasel emotes for you.

house steps.png

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No railing on the steps. Housing violation section 88. No weasel emotes for you.

View attachment 530280
Your desire to sue everyone because you're a worthless drain really disgusts me. You really are just a drain on society and a worthless negative in every way. The wrong brother had a heart attack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I disagreed with your comment. You don't know anything about me. I come from a very loving family. There were three doctors in my family and a former RN in the ICU department.

My mother ran the Clinton campaign in NC back in 1992. Mom went to high school with Bill. My family has several photos from the white house with Bill.

I am going with Trump this year because I have seen so much fraud in the medical system. There is a great need for reform. It's not the patients; they only do what the hospitals tell them to do. A lot of them have paid into the system; like me for years. Insurance now dictates your care. Doctors have no balls anymore. You are so ignorant.

Soon I am going back to get my CMA license and start working in the medical field, like my family. I like helping people, but my foot issues have slowed me down. I don't like to see old people taken advantage of or abused.

There should be some dignity in dying.

So go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

DickTrickle

I disagreed with your comment. You don't know anything about me. I come from a very loving family. There were three doctors in my family and a former RN in the ICU department.

My mother ran the Clinton campaign in NC back in 1992. Mom went to high school with Bill. My family has several photos from the white house with Bill.

I am going with Trump this year because I have seen so much fraud in the medical system. There is a great need for reform. It's not the patients; they only do what the hospitals tell them to do. A lot of them have paid into the system; like me for years. Insurance now dictates your care. Doctors have no balls anymore. You are so ignorant.

Soon I am going back to get my CMA license and start working in the medical field, like my family. I like helping people, but my foot issues have slowed me down. I don't like to see old people taken advantage of or abused.

There should be some dignity in dying.

So go fuck yourself.
Why are you such a black sheep loser?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
one more thing I bet you criticizer the military people who got their limbs lost fighting for a belief while you sleep in your bed safely.

Again, go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do the doctors in your family ever discuss tthat Bill’s mom being a CRNA may have had anything to do with the shit sandwich that is the modern healthcare system?

Last edited: