Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad, are people working on the game daily(building the world) or has the KS put that stuff on hold?

Aradune_sl

shitlord
Brad, are people working on the game daily(building the world) or has the KS put that stuff on hold?
Most everyone is helping out with the KS, either directly or indirectly. Some of the work being done could be considered both (Vu is putting together our first dungeon, and we're going to show you some pics of it next week (mainly showing the layout -- it's not ready for real screenshots); Tony is working on more lore for the site and class descriptions; James is making some concept art for an interview, but we will use that art later as well; stuff like that)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most everyone is helping out with the KS, either directly or indirectly. Some of the work being done could be considered both (Vu is putting together our first dungeon, and we're going to show you some pics of it next week (mainly showing the layout -- it's not ready for real screenshots); Tony is working on more lore for the site and class descriptions; James is making some concept art for an interview, but we will use that art later as well; stuff like that)
Awesome! Been hoping to see a dungeon. I think that kind of stuff is what people want to see.. It might be a reach but if you have concept map of the dungeon it would go over well too.. So people can see what you mean when you say large old school dungeon. But I know resources are limited so pics are great too!

Aradune_sl

shitlord
And the result was a couple of guys saying they will pledge. Wow! (pardon the pun). Obviously VR people can't (should not) post on official boards, but you guys could help out there big time!

Thanks in advance
smile.png

btw, we're working on a reward system for people who've gone out of their way to help spread the word, on this site and else where. I don't have any details yet, but I thought I should bring up our intent to do this ASAP. You guys have been a HUGE part of this and we are deeply indebted to you.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
And the result was a couple of guys saying they will pledge. Wow! (pardon the pun). Obviously VR people can't (should not) post on official boards, but you guys could help out there big time!

Thanks in advance
smile.png

btw, we're working on a reward system for people who've gone out of their way to help spread the word, on this site and else where. I don't have any details yet, but I thought I should bring up our intent to do this ASAP. You guys have been a HUGE part of this and we are deeply indebted to you.
So basically everyone at Rerolled. I have been sitting in trade chat in WoW most nights with info on the kickstarter and pantheon

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So one thing that has thrown me through a loop are the people on the fence.. Just way too many people with the wait and see attitude before they back.. Hopefully that will change but it might not be until the 800k.. After that the KS could see a surge. Getting the 800k might be harder then doubling the 800k heh

So one thing that has thrown me through a loop are the people on the fence.. Just way too many people with the wait and see attitude before they back.. Hopefully that will change but it might not be until the 800k.. After that the KS could see a surge. Getting the 800k might be harder then doubling the 800k heh
The one comment I keep noticing is that people don't seem to understand why some things are listed as stretch goals (especially the ranger, druid, and bard classes). Maybe it would help if someone explained the reasoning behind some of the stretch goals?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The one comment I keep noticing is that people don't seem to understand why some things are listed as stretch goals (especially the ranger, druid, and bard classes). Maybe it would help if someone explained the reasoning behind some of the stretch goals?
That too.. They assume that they will be scratched from the game.. We know that isn't the case and they will either make launch(if more funding comes in from other places) or be added later.

That too.. They assume that they will be scratched from the game.. We know that isn't the case and they will either make launch(if more funding comes in from other places) or be added later.
I've seen more than a few comments from people saying, "If it makes it to [whatever stretch goal they're interested in], I'll pledge."

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brad if you want to push the trend of your Kickstarter make sure you notify people about your project like:
TotalBisquit, Angry Joe, Force Feed and other youtube channels with millions+ of subscribers.

But keep in mind they might also trash your kickstarter page but I guess Oscar Wilde has another point of view...
"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

So, it should be good.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I still don't like the idea of being a hero that was stripped of his powers. One of the nice things about EQ was that I was just some guy in the world. What I did, how I played, and my interactions are what made me known.

I might contribute to the KS after my vacation when I have extra money available.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I rather like the idea better that you're a nobody, and your only chance at being a hero is to try to salvage what others did before you. Maybe they can tweak the lore a little away from what was first over-played 'you're a hero' to what became over played again in 'you used to be a hero, so are to be a hero again' and make it more like you're a nobody, but if you can resurrect the relics of the dead then maybe you have a chance at you and your family not dying and being eaten by bad guys.

Faranor_sl

shitlord
I'm stirring the pot in the Netherlands on forums I frequent; nobody had heard from it at all yet. Also Rift guild (1000+ people) and my old EQ guild had nothing on the forums yet.

-Fara

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Regarding Brad as CEO or not. Foundthison ign:
Aradune . 9 hours ago
Right now I am, but my focus is on being the Chief Creative Officer. We are looking for a CEO and think we'll find someone really suited for that position once kickstarter is over

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Thanks in advance
smile.png

You should ask for a few volunteers to spread more detailed information later in the campaign. I hate to say it, yeah we'd be shills, but it's important the people getting the word out are informed. Half the stuff I ended up telling my old guild (We're split up over like 7 games now, heh.) has been conjecture and memories from EQ. I'm sure the people actively putting on flame suits and doing Reddit/MMORPG.Com would benefit a lot more from actual information that got relayed from your PR guy. I know your PR guy is probably wanting to keep that stuff for interviews with different sites or magazines. But arming the army here with some inside info might give them a conversation starter in some of the more insular forums.

Anyway, something to think about.

Aradune_sl

shitlord
I'm stirring the pot in the Netherlands on forums I frequent; nobody had heard from it at all yet. Also Rift guild (1000+ people) and my old EQ guild had nothing on the forums yet.

-Fara
Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting. We're not reaching a LOT of people. Frustrating! Thanks for reaching out guys -- I think word of mouth is a much larger part of this than I would have guessed. *smacks self* I figured most people read game news sites and the like and kept up on stuff. *smacks self again*

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I hope races have their own towns. I'm tired of the two faction trend that hasn't died yet. It was cool in WoW, but now it's played out.

There better be elves and/or a Mage class goddamn it.

AND IF THERE ARE WE BETTER FUCKING GET SNARE. NECROMANCERS ARE BULLSHIT.

*cough* Sorry, old issues...