Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, it was a raging success, during a time where there was no competition. Lets also not credit him with the fact that the game is still running, Ultima Online is still running too. He was part of one game that was great, failed at recreating that game some 8 years later when the industry caught up with him. How is now different?
They wear running at the same time back then! See what I did there!?

Vandraad_sl

shitlord
Let's give you a little taste.

Hi ***********
We would like to schedule you for an interview here in San Diego. Can you let me know which dates/times are best for you? Thanks!

Elaine C. Kaspian
Sr. Recruiter
Sony Online Entertainment
(858)577-3973
Yeah..like that shit can't just be made up.

Hi ***********
We would like to schedule you for an interview here in Rome to be the next Pope. Can you let me know which dates/times are best for you? Thanks!

Hon. Francis Ramallo
Executive Pope Recruitment Board
Piazza di San Giovanni in Laterano, 4
Sacristy +39.06.69886433
Parish Office +39.06.69886433

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It'll be different this time, you'll see! With less resources and small band of other laid off developers they'll recreate the glory of Everquest.
The annoying thing is that once it is completed (or rather released since it won't be feature complete at release) jackasses like you, Ut and kirun will play but you will use other in game names so I/we can't find you and train you for being said jackasses.

Ah well
frown.png

Aradune_sl

shitlord
Common sense? Seriously did I just read that?

Aside from that, and I cannot wait for the "Hes nuts" posts again like the last 4 times across subjects that have been proven right... I have about 6 people telling me inside SOE that is the case. The only one I have not confirmed with is Smed. So if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, smells like a duck, acts like a duck, it's a shady fucking development cycle using consumer dollars to pay for cap ex based on nostaalgic gamers looking through the rose colored glass kickstarter page.

And yes, all 6 hate Georgeson.
Simply not true.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Hey, XXXXXXXXXXX

(insert whatever i want)

Kansas City Chiefs
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129

Come the fuck on now man

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Let's give you a little taste.

Now... Before I lay out a very royal can of whoop ass on you for knowing more about your organization than you do from my igloo in Minnesota, I suggest shutting up before embarrassing yourself. I have all night.
She hasn't worked here in almost 7 years.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah..like that shit can't just be made up.

Hi ***********
We would like to schedule you for an interview here in Rome to be the next Pope. Can you let me know which dates/times are best for you? Thanks!

Hon. Francis Ramallo
Executive Pope Recruitment Board
Piazza di San Giovanni in Laterano, 4
Sacristy +39.06.69886433
Parish Office +39.06.69886433
I'm making this up as well.

Suites By Holiday Inn Staybridge
> > Suites
> > Phone:858-453-5343
> > 6639 MIRA MESA BLVD, SAN DIEGO CA 92121
>
> > SAN DI
> > Fax:858-453-5393
> > Number of Rooms: 1 Room Guaranteed
> > Confirmation#: 64373057 Rate: 119.99USD
> > Check Out: 04Dec Monday (1 Night)
> > Cancel Before 1 Day(s) prior to Arrival
> >
> > DIRECT BILL SONY ONLINE CC ON FILE NS KING
> BED

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I was interviewed by SOE. By lots of game companies (well, by their outsourced recruiters). I don't see the issue. I mean, if SOE is backing this game, I don't really care in the end as long as I get what I want. As the industry stands now, this project is the only chance of that. It's worth the risk.