Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Motion to instantly ban all 14ers from this thread hereafter. I guess Brad can stay. For now.
I'm honestly glad you feel a sense of entitlement to an internet forum. Don't worry, I wont be around in any of the other threads, (as I said, I only came in this thread to promote something I actually cared about). So I guess for you, that's a win?

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I'm honestly glad you feel a sense of entitlement to an internet forum. Don't worry, I wont be around in any of the other threads, (as I said, I only came in this thread to promote something I actually cared about). So I guess for you, that's a win?
Dude, get on with your bad stuff.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Are you guys serious? lol You can't honestly all feel that damn entitled that your throwing around the "06'ers, 14'ers" nonsense that a high school senior would do? (We're the class of 06...HELL YEAH MAN!!!)

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Are you guys serious? lol You can't honestly all feel that damn entitled that your throwing around the "06'ers, 14'ers" nonsense that a high school senior would do? (We're the class of 06...HELL YEAH MAN!!!)
And the man who doesn't understand the community he jumped into makes another uninformed post trying to stick his nose into something he doesn't understand once again.