Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If this game does become a reality, I hope that all mobs have a miniscule chance of dropping something good. For me, that always helped any grinding feel productive. That could be a rare tradeskill component or piece of gear, but just something to motivate besides pure xp. I wouldn't want absolutely everything to be a named drop.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
really wish i'd have the chance on P99 to, say, try to tackle Severilous with a 6 man group.
You could do sev with about 3 people assuming they had titties PR gear. They'd just need to be waiting to log on at any moment within his window (which are hilariously small now and totally sockable).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If this game does become a reality, I hope that all mobs have a miniscule chance of dropping something good. For me, that always helped any grinding feel productive. That could be a rare tradeskill component or piece of gear, but just something to motivate besides pure xp. I wouldn't want absolutely everything to be a named drop.
Aka a world drop, something almost every single MMO has.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
In regard to Enchanters being needed, from what I gathered they meant that if you had an Enchanter, everything would go smoother, but you could manage the content without one in most cases.

For example, you could use root, or off tanking, or some other class may have a lesser for of CC perhaps, much like how Chanter had the best haste, but in a pinch Shammy haste would do.

At no point did I get the impression that they were going to make CC pointless, just that if you are skilled and creative, you can get by without the master of CC if you have to.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
might have to fire up p99 in a few days (ive said that like 40 times and have yet to do it. but if some of you all are startimg from scratch, im down)

has brad posted on their forums?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
might have to fire up p99 in a few days (ive said that like 40 times and have yet to do it. but if some of you all are startimg from scratch, im down)

has brad posted on their forums?
I have been tempted to do this as well. It could be rather fun, but also seems like a hassle.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
once u get the client look up duxaui (spelling?) all in one installer on the forums. makes it alot easier.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread could really use some Jestor Rodo
VM89Zyb.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
or hell don't even need to do that.... check the P99 thread, Secrets just posted a Lite client with all the useless stuff from later expansions stripped out. its like half a gig.