Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
WTF you taking about? today its all about the DWARF!
03MLXCa.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They'll announced dwarf-rolling on the last day and fund no problem.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
When you present a logical argument, that obviously isn't jaded by your extreme emotional opinions, then sure, we can talk.
Because we are 'jaded' by our extreme emotional opinions does not make you not the same exact thing but on the other side.

This is what our forums are like, there are people on both sides of absolutely every fence here and we are all FIRMLY in our camps. When we switch camps, we go all in because we are passionate. You are no different than the very person you are complaining about.

blackUandUwhiteUstripedUa4.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
thanks a_skeleton_03

i took some acid with my coffee this morning, and that image just gave me a seizure

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Haven't followed the thread so it's probably already been thoroughly discussed but I just saw that Silius was made director of development and I immediately lost all hope and interest in this. WTF are you thinking Brad?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Haven't followed the thread so it's probably already been thoroughly discussed but I just saw that Silius was made director of development and I immediately lost all hope and interest in this. WTF are you thinking Brad?
More like Director of NOTHNG, cause this shit is not gonna happen. Bwhahahaa!

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Because we are 'jaded' by our extreme emotional opinions does not make you not the same exact thing but on the other side.

This is what our forums are like, there are people on both sides of absolutely every fence here and we are all FIRMLY in our camps. When we switch camps, we go all in because we are passionate. You are no different than the very person you are complaining about.

blackUandUwhiteUstripedUa4.jpg
I appreciate what you said. But believe me, I really could care less what goes on here. That's why I said earlier that anything said in these forums should be taken with a grain of salt. I do however appreciate when good information comes down the line or when Brad comes in to talk. This place is pretty good for that. I agree with both sides, and posted earlier about that as well.

Lysis

N00b
what'd this guy do that was so bad?
- mentoring
- brotherhood
- rest exp
- isle of dawn
- hideous group class balance (non-existent)
- cheap flying mount rentals (were supposed to be high end loot)
- trivial fast travel
- etc

He further butchered VG. Maybe because SOE upper management instructed him to.