Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
what'd this guy do that was so bad?
Tons of terrible decisions in Vanguard. Terrible attitude towards his customers. The entire VG community hates him. Personally I can't stand him, he's a total asshole, and his design decisions are fucking horrendous.

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
If you write a ten million dollar check you better be on contract to get royalties out of your investment and be the main incorporated publisher.

Uty also says that if you do not have a design doc, or hell, let's call it the ol' blue print since design doc seems to offend you for whatever reason - you shouldn't be on kickstarter asking for cash.

Uty also says to user name with the vowels gone wrong, I will be writing more ab out Ben because I got a contribution.

zzeris and all: You will hear more about Ben soon. He is the pinnacle between the dwarves and the elves, and is causing a riftbetween the two since driving the trolls back to the swamps where... they have... always lived.
I don't need any of that. My Panties of piety automagically block all Pervs from sending me tells thinking I want to cyber with them.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Tons of terrible decisions in Vanguard. Terrible attitude towards his customers. The entire VG community hates him. Personally I can't stand him, he's a total asshole, and his design decisions are fucking horrendous.
Is there anything good that can be said about this guy? Because from day one this has been the mantra ^

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Expectations of Pantheon fans
rrr_img_58520.jpg
rrr_img_58521.jpg

rrr_img_58522.jpg

Reality in 2017
rrr_img_58523.jpg
rrr_img_58526.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I appreciate what you said. But believe me, I really could care less what goes on here. That's why I said earlier that anything said in these forums should be taken with a grain of salt. I do however appreciate when good information comes down the line or when Brad comes in to talk. This place is pretty good for that. I agree with both sides, and posted earlier about that as well.
So you only care what Brad has to say and you complain that we are one sided ...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sillius failed on a ton of patches and content, when they did come months on end later they were broken or nothing worked. Personally for me I dislike the fact they ignored insane crafting exploits in Vanguard that could have at least had those features taken out. They just let massive exploiting continue and let VGs economy tank. Lenny Gullo = Tiraslee as well who designed the original VG raid zone APW. He was the raid lead on VG. APW was meh but I think the dude was a construction worker before Vanguard so coming from construction to raid design he did ok I guess.

Ikik on other hand is awesome. He implemeneted great group content in VG. Content that included named spawns in camps that had PH's with loot that was BiS and very rare, better than even some raid loot which was crazy. The nameds also dropped pieces to summon a raid boss so even if you got crap you at least got an augment or piece of a raid boss spawn item. Ikik designed a bunch of raids as well and was a great dev to raid test with. He listened to feedback and let us watch other guilds raid test which isnt normal at all, but it let us as a group of raid testing guilds come together and discuss ideas and the encounters which was great. Personally once I saw him on the video I pledged, he alone gives me hope.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
what'd this guy do that was so bad?
Silius was the man behind the level cap increase which was VG's worst content update it ever had. It forced people to grind mobs in the shittiest zone ever (Shores of Darkness) after he nerfed the xp on all standard lvl 50 content (Nusibe, Old Targ, Rahz Inkur, etc.) Our guild resorted to killing guards over and over just to avoid SoD, but he nerfed that eventually too. The guy was just incompetent when it came to creating new content, this is why most VG players hated him.