BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
WAIT WHEN
rrr_img_58529.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Don't be content with just boogie, bug the shit out of TB too
I'd assume now that the Visionary Realms marketing department (aka rerolled.org) has turned the team on to this whole newfangled 'Youtubes' thing, they'll be trying to approach everyone that they can.

I, however, hope they exclude TotalBiscuit... That fucking goof.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
I'd assume now that the Visionary Realms marketing department (aka rerolled.org) has turned the team on to this whole newfangled 'Youtubes' thing, they'll be trying to approach everyone that they can.

I, however, hope they exclude TotalBiscuit... That fucking goof.
Yeah i would stay away from him. more likely to do more damage than good.

Lysis

N00b
Yeah i would stay away from him. more likely to do more damage than good.
I would love for someone to keep it real with Brad. If he handled it well and said the right things, he could win over a lot of people like me.

Edit:

The gushing fan interviews thus far have likely not swayed a single cynic. Like that mmobuff interview: talk show rubbish.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
ICQ. The Germans still use ICQ.
uh oh!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Brad to do an interview with some hard hitting questions just to see how he handles them, but I'd prefer TB's faux-intellectual douchebaggery to be kept far away.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hahah, from the comments....so true...

Hmmm... Just briefly checked the Kickstarter-page. I have to say, it seems like... Any other MMO, and the unique thing is supossed to be it is hard? I don't know... There is so many MMOs out now. I'll check the stream, maybe it has something going for it after all.?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I would love for someone to keep it real with Brad. If he handled it well and said the right things, he could win over a lot of people like me.

Edit:

The gushing fan interviews thus far have likely not swayed a single cynic. Like that mmobuff interview: talk show rubbish.
Maybe he should start his own channel. "Keeping it real with Brad"

rrr_img_58534.jpg