Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Brad cant even look into the camera talking about this, cant blame him though. Im sure its tough to talk about.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Almost feel like a sympathy pledge. He at least comes across as genuine and humbled. Doesn't mean he has any hope of properly running a game, but still, it's something.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I wish they could have the video feed on boogie and just hear brads voice.
No fucking way. It looked like talking about Vanguard was causing him physical fucking pain, and he didn't bitch out and cry or something. It was perfect, and I'm sure what a lot of people wanted to see.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I want this game to fund fully through KS or other crowdfunding resources. I want them to get all their money from their fans and create the game the fans want. I want to see what kind of game comes from that because I have a sneaking suspicion it will be much closer to vanilla wow than EQ or VG.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
I just don't see how watching him squirm uncomfortably through the tougher questions is beneficial to getting this KS off the ground.
Image repair. Lots of people were like this comment I pulled off youtube,

I thought Brad McQuaid was an arrogant asshole, it seems I was very wrong. Will be pledging to the kickstarter.?
Just mentioning his name brought butthurt people out of the woodworks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Smart move doing the interview today. Tomorrow is payday for a lot of people, get the idea of spending money on this into people's heads before they decide to spend it elsewhere.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I want this game to fund fully through KS or other crowdfunding resources. I want them to get all their money from their fans and create the game the fans want. I want to see what kind of game comes from that because I have a sneaking suspicion it will be much closer to vanilla wow than EQ or VG.
Very possible.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It kinda looked like Brad just went back to that dark place for a bit, then booggie realized it and said ok enough. He even said something about time to talk about something a bit better.