Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hahah, from the comments....so true...

Hmmm... Just briefly checked the Kickstarter-page. I have to say, it seems like... Any other MMO, and the unique thing is supossed to be it is hard? I don't know... There is so many MMOs out now. I'll check the stream, maybe it has something going for it after all.?
Ya know, he's right. I never thought about it that way before...

There reallyISso many MMOs out now!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Even if it is a fluff piece and 10 percent of this guys avg youtube viewers (40k-100k) pledge..can't hurt IMO

At this point its all about getting them to sign on the line which is dotted....

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ya know, he's right. I never thought about it that way before...

There reallyISso many MMOs out now!
Well again think of it from the perspective of someone who's first MMO was Wrath of the Lich King, or some other bag of shit MMO. When you describe an MMO like Pantheon to them it probably sounds like all a ton of bullshit tedium with no real positives.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Brad finally dropping regular media and going to the social media commentators? That's a good move, hopefully it's a trend. These guys that have the youtube channels or large social media following have a much higher trust quotient that most media sources, people take it more as "word of mouth" than they do an interview (Which is closer, according to a lot of surveys, to an advertisement.)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Boogie struggled with trying to remember Trakanon's name.

h8EB5DF94

Bruman

Golden Squire
20 minutes of reminiscing...it's fun and enjoyable at least. Now it's getting at least to something more meaty.