Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Irongut_sl

shitlord
No, they wouldn't move anywhere to run this MMO that doesn't yet come close to really existing. That's the point, you fucking lame-brain.

Let me guess, you read a chapter in a book about how companies can move to another state to save money, thought with a solid, single fact you could wow an internet audience, and now can't just shut the fuck up because the longer you attention whore the more likely we'll believe you when you say you were just trolling all along? GOT US GOOD!!!
Good+Sir+Rustled+Jimmies.jpg

So does this mean our prom date is off?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If hes anything like the pre-nerf Bright Mage in Warhammer, (which it kind of sounds like) im fucking in!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PSD was right again.. looks like Pet class will be part of the Shaman update. I was wondering why they saved that for last. They seem to think they have something with the pet class? Hope it lives up to the expectations now.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Stretching dollars = Good
Moving a team cross country = Dumb

Sorry man the more you push this issue the dumber it gets, nobody disagrees there are cheaper areas to work and Cali isn't the best state when it comes to taxes but packing your shit to move to buttfuck nowhere because the dollars go farther isn't a bright move.
Austin isn't "buttfuck nowhere". Last I checked it hadat leasttwo small companies you may have heard of. Sony and Blizzard? There is another small company that employs there, Microsoft. So I wouldn't really consider it such a stretch to move there. Their life isn't over if they leave California.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is still a "decent" size group of potential supporters who would like a response about Salim's involvement during his tenure with VG and EQ2.

I say "decent," as it is at least mid double digits from vocal people.

Ignoring them just reduces the number of potential supporters. Even if he said: "It was all my choice.. Deal with it." You don't lose them.. because you never had them. Just about any other answer, with a good supporting insight, would be enough to sway those "on the fence."

*shrug*

They should clone Vu and Weimann for creation, with LeFever's ideas and Tony writing the back story. That would be the shit right there.
wink.png
I'd just like to point out to those wondering if Grant has changed or not. The smart ass question responses I got were from him. Might not be to the level of vanguard asshole but he's still there.

Confirmed by Ben that it was Grant that wrote the response.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So they have shaman reveal next, but also necro? Either they aren't updating the update schedule or are now making shit up outside of the framework they've laid out that they wanted to make shit up within.

Either way, hoping necro has a more traditional pet/minion dual-class option as well as a healer.

And shaman will need to have a real healer, and a pet class, so is that the two dual-class options? Or maybe a healing pet class where you pet can run around casting "Lick Wounds" on allies.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they have shaman reveal next, but also necro? Either they aren't updating the update schedule or are now making shit up outside of the framework they've laid out that they wanted to make shit up within.

Either way, hoping necro has a more traditional pet/minion dual-class option as well as a healer.

And shaman will need to have a real healer, and a pet class, so is that the two dual-class options? Or maybe a healing pet class where you pet can run around casting "Lick Wounds" on allies.
I don't think there is a necro?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Austin isn't "buttfuck nowhere". Last I checked it hadat leastat two small companies you may have heard of. Sony and Blizzard? There is another small company that employs there, Microsoft. So I wouldn't really consider it such a stretch to move there. Their life isn't over if they leave California.
Oh my mistake it's Austin fucking Texas that we pulled out of our ass that they are imaginarily moving to well then they should pack their bags right fucking now then. Or it's possible I didn't name a specific place because it doesn't matter where they move it's a horribly shitty idea regardless of what new location they could possibly pick, could they maybe move at another time and have it be a viable option sure, is discussing it right now in any form, shape, or fashion stupid as hell? Yes, yes it is.

Also Fuck Texas.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I'd just like to point out to those wondering if Grant has changed or not. The smart ass question responses I got were from him. Might not be to the level of vanguard asshole but he's still there.

Interesting. It's a fine line between charming smart ass and detrimental asshole. Maybe he's found that line? Or he's just waiting until they have something worth his ego exploding over and he'll turn into a full asshole again.

I almost hope the project fails, some of these bozos have to get real jobs, and then Brad can find a good artist, tech guy, and creating content guy and do it small scale until they have something tangible enough people who aren't just unemployed looking for work will be interested in the project.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
God dammned, can we stop with this moving bullshit? No one is fucking moving anywhere. Fucking Merlin, just stop already.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Oh my mistake it's Austin fucking Texas that we pulled out of our ass that they are imaginarily moving to well then they should pack their bags right fucking now then.

Or it's possible I didn't name a specific place because it doesn't matter where they move it's a horribly shitty idea regardless of what new location they could possibly pick, could have maybe move at another time and have it be a viable option sure, is discussing it right now in any form, shape, or fashion stupid as hell? Yes, yes it is.

Also Fuck Texas.
Austindoeshave a great live music scene, so they probably should pack up Brad's garage and move there so we'll finally see how smart and passionate they are about Pantheon.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I don't think there is a necro?
People seem to think there's a necro coming. I thought one of the devs said necro was in during a dungeon building twitch video. Either way, people seem to be talking about necro like it's common knowledge it'll be in, lol.

And if no necro, they're going to have Cleric and, what, one of the dual-class shaman roles as healers? That's one and a half healer classes! HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING?!

Graye_sl

shitlord

Dude.. You asked what a fucking backpack was... Chill if he gave you an equally smartass quip in return.