Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
Level design absolutely is. Sculpting and texturing a single rock model is not imo - sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Also, you're right about the Game's List, sorry about that - channel should be tagged appropriately now.
That will be 5 Brad Bux

No but seriously I'll check the VOD out when I get home.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vit you are literally going to watch a VOD of paint drying. In this case the paint is virtual and looks like a rock.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Good to hear man. Appreciate the feedback on the audio as well.
If you want some game related music that doesn't get slammed by Twitch (google's) Copyright protection load up some Monstercat -Link(my personal favorite album, but they have over 300 songs mixed)

It's mixed and not copyrighted (also gaming soundtrack related) so it won't fuck up your vods.

For future reference, plenty of dudes in here can help you out with tips and shit to make this better in the future. We're only heartless when you are.

Rerolled: you get what you give

Joppa_VR

Pantheon Team
If you want some game related music that doesn't get slammed by Twitch (google's) Copyright protection load up some Monstercat -Link(my personal favorite album, but they have over 300 songs mixed)

It's mixed and not copyrighted (also gaming soundtrack related) so it won't fuck up your vods.

For future reference, plenty of dudes in here can help you out with tips and shit to make this better in the future. We're only heartless when you are.

Rerolled: you get what you give
Understood, I appreciate that very much - even this exchange has been very helpful, and it's much appreciated.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Joppa please tell Brad to make a continent called Najok (Kojan in reverse) and actually finish it. Best continent on VG
It was the best looking. Other than that it was the worst. Which is a shame, I liked its design better than the other two but there was no reason to be there other than starting out.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It was the best looking. Other than that it was the worst. Which is a shame, I liked its design better than the other two but there was no reason to be there other than starting out.
Had the best starting areas and arguably best 10-20 areas. After that, nothing.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Had the best starting areas and arguably best 10-20 areas. After that, nothing.
Agree, I went there with all my new chars, then sadly left it as there was nothing else. One place that really sucked there was the island with rhinos that dropped the best bard drum at the time...one small island built on four chunks...fucking assholes.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Joppa please tell Brad to make a continent called Najok (Kojan in reverse) and actually finish it. Best continent on VG
An elf from Celestial Ward called and says you are high! Epic quest spanning 11-13 levels while you are leveling was the most rewarding thing I've done in a MMO prior to max level. (before they nerfed it and made it doable in 1/8th the time)

Tenks

Tomb of Lord Tsang was a great dungeon as well and i loved the weapon questline for it.
Loved that dungeon as well. For whatever reason my favorite starting area was where the Gnomes spawned. The desert. Forget the zone name. I also had a 1337 spl0it for the first quest you get there because you get XP for looting the quest item. So I'd loot like 4/5 of the quest item, drop the quest and re-accept it. I could get to level 3 in no time!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Brad has to realize his position. I do believe he does feel entitled to a large chunk of the money. He needs to understand regardless of his title, he's a start up company trying to make it. There's plenty of documentaries of guys with nice titles sleeping on floors, eating cheese and crackers, or offices in their garages. They take nothing and it's all sweat equity and hard work. I can be the CEO and President or the Owner and Founder of a Lemonade Stand but just because I have a nice title does not mean I can expect a 6-figure salary.
My wife started her own business this year and it's making money, but every penny gets put back into the business. There's no expectation of a salary or personal compensation.

What I'm saying is my wife is a better businessman than the creator of EQ.

Tenks

Isn't it pretty common you expect not to pull a salary for the first like 3 (was it 5?) years after opening a business

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Isn't it pretty common you expect not to pull a salary for the first like 3 (was it 5?) years after opening a business
I'd hope not. You need a salary to live unless you were already independently wealthy.

I don't want to rain on bisi's parade but his wife has big dog bisi bringing home the bread so she has the luxury of not needing to worry about salary or compensation. That isn't typical.