Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
From the look of it, Trex passed on the baby brain and Tyen just dove right in.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This guyis getting $855 PER building he creates for Cities: Skylines. He claims to be able to make one in 15-30 hours. So 4 to 8 buildings per month roughly. Brad can't even buy a single large pizza per month from his patrons.

You'd better up that pledge there Tyen.

iannis

Musty Nester
You're all gonna be fucking sorry when this comes out in 2031 and it is the most immersive, polished, well balanced, comprehensive VR experience ever.

Zarlore_sl

shitlord
Here's a little write-up from last week:Insight on Pantheon's Redemption | Ten Ton Hammer

"I think if they lay low for a while and get some of the legwork done so that this game can truly shine for what it is, they'll have a much better chance the next time they come around to market."

Maybe they took this advice and that's why we haven't seen or heard much from Brad and Co. lately.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here's a little write-up from last week:Insight on Pantheon's Redemption | Ten Ton Hammer

"I think if they lay low for a while and get some of the legwork done so that this game can truly shine for what it is, they'll have a much better chance the next time they come around to market."

Maybe they took this advice and that's why we haven't seen or heard much from Brad and Co. lately.
Either that, or Brad simply got distracted again and has let the project languish.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Maybe they've been too busy getting their dicks sucked by Ten Ton Hammer? Well, it's probably a cock-sucking circle, so it could also be that none of them have a mouth free to communicate.

So, yeah, they're definitely laying low and getting legwork done!

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone got a link to a post giving the gist of what's gone on with Pantheon since the KS?

Trying to help warn some mooks on the EQ forums who are trying to assure people that even if EQ keeps sucking there's this game to look forward to.

iannis

Musty Nester
In all fairness the only way things could have gone down is for the company to dissolve. And for many of us, even that would have been a marked improvement.

It's a glorified mod project. It's not that they're doing nothing. I doubt it's complete vaporware. It's more that they're way way overselling what they are doing.

Still gonna rock.