Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well even before you start grinding raids, you have to visit several dungoens and other open world quest locations. It's still a quest chain. No different than grinding an area for rare drops.

But I'm sure Pantheon is going to have amazing story lines and quests that defy modern technology.
It's more than nothing, but sure as hell they could have put in some more effort to make it less grindy and more adventurous.

What's Pantheon again?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
wGc225H.gif

Carl_sl

shitlord
Peeps gonna be so jelly when they get no cake.

Church.

Edit: I don't know what 'church' means, but I heard it at the bar and I'm gonna roll with it.
Church: \'ch?rch\: From the slang "Take em to church." Preaching to the congregation, telling undeniable truths. An agreement, or encouragement.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Kinda obvious that Smedley bailed on DBG so he could finally join some winners over at Pantheon. I expect his hiring will be announced any minute now.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heard a rumor once that Brad actually reached out to the SB folks at one point. They just wanted out of games so they declined.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Heard a rumor once that Brad actually reached out to the SB folks at one point. They just wanted out of games so they declined.
They surprisingly wanted to get paid in dollars instead of reach arounds. Brad sure has lost his touch lately.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Brad has actually done a good job with his current team. It's not how you start but how you finish, champ;-)

Havent had a chance to watch this video yet but Brad's comments are hinting at something soon...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Many nets would be had. Little jealous you're beating me in the negs but yours were well earned my friend.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Many nets would be had. Little jealous you're beating me in the negs but yours were well earned my friend.
You're too kind. I feel ashamed of getting so many negs by simply stating the obvious about True Detective. Was easier than pointing out Vanguard's flaws, you know, back before the miracle patch fixed everything at the last minute before launch.

The Patheon seething is going to be epic if they managed to actually give us something to be hopeful for.