Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Popsicle, you crack me up especially with the random stuff. True Detective has either been your albatross or your jnana yoga. Prepare for another miracle patch out from the nether of Brahman. Brad truly is amazing.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Still blows my mind that this team did not absolutely crumble and dip out on this project. This genre is a piece of shit, so any even remote possibility at a new game getting released is welcomed.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad stuck with it. He appears to be in a role that he's more comfortable with and they have some motivated people in key spots. They need to sprinkle in a few more veteran devs to provide additional insight and they'll have a solid foundation to build on. People are making snide comments and shitting on this but I like what I see. Joppa and Monty really deserve a lot of credit for getting this project back on track.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I believe in the Vision
zo0pSeE.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Still blows my mind that this team did not absolutely crumble and dip out on this project.
You mean the first team that actually did crumble and dip out after Brad stole all the money or the second team lead by Ms. JesusFreak FuzzyTrolls until she was fired and tookhalf the dev teamher family with her or team 2.5 which is made up of the sperglords who survived the Christian Dark Ages and are probably still spooging themselves because their GamerGod deigns to speak with them via Skype on the days they can get him away from his dirt bike long enough to boot his computer up?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wont say all because I don't know, but it appears that a lot of the old team has resolved their issues with Brad.

Fuzzy troll was just down right terrible on his part but it provided so much entertainment... so it's all good!

Carl_sl

shitlord
I think Brad has actually done a good job with his current team. It's not how you start but how you finish, champ;-)

Havent had a chance to watch this video yet but Brad's comments are hinting at something soon...

Look at this empty desert zone, you can almost see the sand giants roaming out there...

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wont say all because I don't know, but it appears that a lot of the old team has resolved their issues with Brad.

Fuzzy troll was just down right terrible on his part but it provided so much entertainment... so it's all good!
Brad is already on his 3rd team. If this team actually manages to spit out a game, ( I don't think they will) I will give Brad no credit. IMO he deserves none other then maybe abusing weak minded, gullible people that hero worship him. Like David Koresh.

People seem to quickly forget that Brad Stole peoples money. If he gave all the money back then I could maybe get over it but to me he is just a thief exploiting people that he will dump if he ever receives VC and can afford a real team with other peoples money.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Eq next fires a couple people or someone leaves and IT'S GAME OVER MAN! This fucking game goes through 3 different teams and steals crowdfunding and hires forum posters and everything is looking good! Holy fuck you people.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Right now the mantra should be "Please be made. Please be made. Please be made. Please be made."

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Both Pantheon and EQN will launch.

Both Pantheon and EQN will be launched prematurely, lacking in content, polish, and be riddled with bugs.

Both Pantheon and EQN will launch, only to shortly be forgotten, and provide an unfortunate and unceremonious end to both the concept of a return to the "hardcore" trinity-based MMO, as well as the franchise which started it all.

And that sucks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Eq next fires a couple people or someone leaves and IT'S GAME OVER MAN! This fucking game goes through 3 different teams and steals crowdfunding and hires forum posters and everything is looking good! Holy fuck you people.
I too found it funny he was shitting all over EQ:N and how it has no chance while simultaneously posting that this project is looking good

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Lets be honest here though, cobbling a game together in Unity with premade art assets is a slightly more flexible and easier undertaking than the whole "zomg voxels and intelligent enemy AI next gen XXx420forgelightXxX noscope soemote heroic movement emergent gameplay occulus rift sex with your anime waifu" thing daybreak has going on. you can grab some sycophants on the pantheon forums and send them a unity for dummies pdf to be your apprentice developers to work for free in the first scenerio, not so much in the latter, compounded by a massive corporate shift and firing of long-standing staff. Likewise, when the Pantheon "team" loses members, said members are typically with the project for like 3-6 months, versus the years people at DBG spent on landmark/eqn.

1sduxre049fj5ryuaqyfskexi.384x313x1.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
You think EQ:N will actually launch?

EQ:L I can see launching. They could basically launch the alpha. Not that it's good, but I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that and say "It's like minecraft but cooler!!"

But EQ:N? I kinda don't expect it to ever happen. Dustbin of we went bankrupt.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
You think EQ:N will actually launch?

EQ:L I can see launching. They could basically launch the alpha. Not that it's good, but I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that and say "It's like minecraft but cooler!!"

But EQ:N? I kinda don't expect it to ever happen. Dustbin of we went bankrupt.
Sure do. It'll be the last thing they shit out of the door before the old SOE building has yet another sign taken down. It will be a skeleton of a product they try one last cash-grab for. I mean, why not? Wouldn't you?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lets be honest here though, cobbling a game together in Unity with premade art assets is a slightly more flexible and easier undertaking than the whole "zomg voxels and intelligent enemy AI next gen XXx420forgelightXxX noscope soemote heroic movement emergent gameplay occulus rift sex with your anime waifu" thing daybreak has going on. you can grab some sycophants on the pantheon forums and send them a unity for dummies pdf to be your apprentice developers to work for free in the first scenerio, not so much in the latter, compounded by a massive corporate shift and firing of long-standing staff. Likewise, when the Pantheon "team" loses members, said members are typically with the project for like 3-6 months, versus the years people at DBG spent on landmark/eqn.
Let's be more honest, Pantheon is like an alcoholic dad who does nothing but fuck-up trying to hopelessly repair the relationship with his son by cobbling together a go-kart with stolen parts and shit he found in dumpsters.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Let's be more honest, Pantheon is like an alcoholic dad who does nothing but fuck-up trying to hopelessly repair the relationship with his son by cobbling together a go-kart with stolen parts and shit he found in dumpsters.
Excellent! Let's add to it. The dad gets some of his bar buddies to help him make this go-kart and none of them have built anything more than a shot glass pyramid in their life.