Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Bruman

Golden Squire
The worst part is realizing that her stunt double is a guy and you have been checking out that ass while he rides a BMX bike.
It's the yellow ranger all over again
frown.png

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Ok. I can respect that. Personally, I think this video looks pretty damn good for something that will get more love from Guys like JP. I'd play a game that looks like this even with the placeholder art. I said it a few times but the real test will come with the mechanics.

Hey, that looks a lot like a kickstarter update video......Brad, are you listening? You know, likeSOMETHING WE TOLD YOU TO PRODUCE PRIOR TO ASKING FOR MONEY ON KICKSTARTER?

Regardless, they are making progress, I'll take a wait and see approach.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hey, that looks a lot like a kickstarter update video......Brad, are you listening? You know, likeSOMETHING WE TOLD YOU TO PRODUCE PRIOR TO ASKING FOR MONEY ON KICKSTARTER?

Regardless, they are making progress, I'll take a wait and see approach.
Yeah your great grand-children might enjoy the launch of this game.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ok. I can respect that. Personally, I think this video looks pretty damn good for something that will get more love from Guys like JP. I'd play a game that looks like this even with the placeholder art. I said it a few times but the real test will come with the mechanics.

Hmm. This kinda looks okay'ish.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
I'm laughing that I have never seen that video they put out in February. The second great chuckle is the possibility that they will release a game before Daybreak.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The sad thing is so much talk about a 5 month old video. When there is nothing else to talk about...let's rehash that 5 month old video shall we? I know the reasoning but it's still sad for the industry as a whole.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i don't know... What is the expectations at this point for these guys? I'd like to know from the people who still think this is a hoax.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm laughing that I have never seen that video they put out in February. The second great chuckle is the possibility that they will release a game before Daybreak.
Shit. This vid was released in feb and you nerds missed it? Have you guys checked dev status lately? Could be RTM.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Still blows my mind that this team did not absolutely crumble and dip out on this project. This genre is a piece of shit, so any even remote possibility at a new game getting released is welcomed.
These are people who were raised by the rules of the hell level. never give up, never surrender, just keep grinding karnors castle and one day it will all be worth it.