Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This thread getting 'game' in the title is the biggest win for Brad since he siphoned out all the inspiration and hope from Fuzzy Troll and her entire family. Then he discards her like a rancid lump of whale meat. That's the kind of Brad I'm hoping is running this thing. Desperate and destructive instead of desperate and self-destructive. You have to take the lemmings with you! It's rule number one for cult leaders.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like your optimism!

I would say there isn't yet a game, just Brad living his life, but hey if he can keep himself employed and elbow deep in pills even I'll have to agree with Quaid the game isn't a flop.... See also: my 37 year old buddy couch surfing doing odd jobs and focusing on his 'band' that is happy as hell as long as he's got weed and shrooms.

So, yeah, flop is relative, but I'd now like to make a joke about this game being flop-sweat.
Take out band and insert raiding guild and that's gotta be the life. Your friend sounds awesome.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
We also have 10 years worth of incompetence, theft, drug usage and lying to give us a more informed opinion. Let's not try and push some bullshit narrative of people being cynical for no reason.
The MMO industry will do that to ya; especially those of us who got in on the ground floor. We watched our beloved industry transform from a Michelin star restaurant into Alpo.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I'm banking on engines getting so advanced that one day people will be able to buy assets and make indie MMOs that hit the spot that most AAA developers.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm banking on engines getting so advanced that one day people will be able to buy assets and make indie MMOs that hit the spot that most AAA developers.
Maybe...but it will be a sad day when we don't need Brad or other AAA developers anymore.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
RPGMaker hasn't exactly made a golden age of RPGs on the Steam store. Most it's just created a flood of shit.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Are you serious or just really, really stupid?

You are describing Unity Engine.
I know that you can do that. But making the MMO part is still far out of reach for a very small team. I was saying I believe that will change someday.

dobby_sl

shitlord
Makes no sense to me how you nerds can be so clueless sometimes.

making the MMO part is still far out of reach for a very small team. I was saying I believe that will change someday.
$45

"Base Build Licenses includes: Chat, Quests, Skill System, Basic Combat, Pets, Mob Spawning, Factions,Inventory system, Modular housing system and more"

slide2.png

slide3.png

slide1.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, we talked about it over a year ago. They are really evasive. I emailed them some questions about a free trial and they said no. The entry was pretty high to try it too. Red flag city.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Yea, we talked about it over a year ago. They are really evasive. I emailed them some questions about a free trial and they said no. The entry was pretty high to try it too. Red flag city.
I mean, don't get me wrong, if this shit was legit then yeah, the time is near. Hopefully there will be a day when making MMOs are nearly trivial.