Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
HAHA... nice Secrets. I would like to see an "updated" version of EQ though. Not sure if anyone has attempted to recreate an EQ zone with new assets.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
HAHA... nice Secrets. I would like to see an "updated" version of EQ though. Not sure if anyone has attempted to recreate an EQ zone with new assets.
Me too. I recently saw a Legacy of Zelda demo in Unreal 4.Unreal Engine 4 [4.8.2] Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time / Kite Demo - YouTube

Can you imagine what EQ would be like in UE4? The exact same gameplay, just with that level of graphical fidelity. That's really all I want in an MMO. Well, that and make it fully VR compatible, Rift or Vive or whichever ends up working the best.

Speaking of VR, I believe the next EQ type community experience will happen in the first popular VRMMO. Think about what made EQ's community special. You needed a dedicated 3D card to even play EQ. It was at least some type of barrier to entry. It meant a slightly better quality of player, at least somewhat.

Compare that to today's Facebook raped internet, where everyone and their grandmother (literally) is online. VR will provide that scrub buffer for a few years. Yeah, maybe I'm an elitist prick but I don't give a fuck. I miss what the internet used to be before Facebook, Tumbler, et al opened the retard floodgates.

Anyway, I'm betting the first VRMMO will be pretty close to that EQ era, which required a least a small amount of tech savvy to play.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yet that "instant gratification" group, as you phrase it, was around in EQ1, and a lot of them just didn't want gameplay that was the equivalent of standing around with your dick in your hand for hours at a time, or even worse, taking said dick and slamming it in a drawer repeatedly. People tend to forget just how much vitriol there was aimed at EQ1, and Furor's 14 day rant didn't resonate with people because they wanted instant gratification.
Do you have that Legends server screenshot of someone in befallan asking for cookies and milk to be delivered by a GM? Lol man I loved that picture.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You should patch things up with Brad, bro.

No idea.
What do you mean? I didn't do anything that would warrant needing patches. Brad gave me the go-ahead to post the details that I did, don't see how he could be upset with anyone but himself on that. As far as the game is concerned, he has my money, I fully expect all the rewards my tier came with.

God Bless

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like I've already gotten the reward for the dollar I almost spent.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I've already gotten the reward for the dollar I almost spent.
This thread about Pantheon doesn't make me want to give money to the game, but rather give money to this web site.

There is more content here than in the game 20 years from now.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_112243.png