Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They were playing because it was a great game.
Thanks for your answers
smile.png

I submit this Miss Cleo prediction: Pantheon breaks 50k players it's first year, by 6 months in, it's down to about 2k when people realize it isn't what they want.

Convo - Continue on your righteous path of Viral marketing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What marketing!? My Pantheon On slogan?

Not much to market atm. Need more updates..
I won't apologize for supporting the game. Pulling for this project!

Pantheon on!

Bruman

Golden Squire
What marketing!? My Pantheon On slogan?

Not much to market atm. Need more updates..
I won't apologize for supporting the game. Pulling for this project!

Pantheon on!
Use your inside connections to kick someone's ass for promising more video updates this year, and not delivering.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
My guess is just posting in this thread got that message to them. I'm sure they lurk.
Doubt it. They want to put their hands up to their ears and pretend the change in the industry hasn't happened, nor ever happened, and teleport back to 1999 where they can release garbage shit in a box and live on a pay to patch system.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Convo's slogan is just the diet coke version of my superior original content. OC that is based on a dumb meme that the retards on facebook jizz for.

RLbpH7T.png

Convo is creatively bankrupt, much like his MMO dream.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But you're still an unfunny Canadian that tries too hard for funnies.

Pantheon on!

P.S. I'm not on FB.

P.P.S. Creep

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't it really from the Chive? That was my inspiration. Some guy at work has one for that. I can't say I read that site or FB so I just assumed it was strictly to Chive. Either way, it's for the jimmies.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Isn't it really from the Chive? That was my inspiration. Some guy at work has one for that. I can't say I read that site or FB so I just assumed it was strictly to Chive. Either way, it's for the jimmies.
Pantheon is for the jimmies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Submit your favourite gifs here and I'll make sure they BECOME ONE OF THE FALLEN!