Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
lol captionbot

Kbh3c82.png

Variise

N00b
Saw part of the latest video they put out. Haven't followed this game at all. All I know is I was hooked on EverCrack for years and it looked like EverCrack at a glance.

Is this the real EverCrack II or should I pack up my lunch money and go home?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Saw part of the latest video they put out. Haven't followed this game at all. All I know is I was hooked on EverCrack for years and it looked like EverCrack at a glance.

It's the real deal. Put some money down.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Put all on your money down, bro. This won't disappoint!

Del

Vyemm Raider

It's going to rock.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just need a recap, how deep is Brad's dick in this thing? I need to know because the amount of money I am prepared to put down is inversely proportional to Brad's dick-fathoms.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just need a recap, how deep is Brad's dick in this thing? I need to know because the amount of money I am prepared to put down is inversely proportional to Brad's dick-fathoms.
As deep as an old, overweight white guy's dick is ever going in something. You should have enough knowledge now to put in all in. Let Brad take you on a ride only Convo has been brave(crazy?) enough to enjoy.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
That depends on what you think "this thing" is.

If you're thinking of "this thing" as an actual physical thing that really exists and can be seen and interacted with (i.e. the 3d models and environments and sounds and all the code that allows those art assets to congeal into a real game) then Brad's micro penis is barely visible through his blubbery furry troll paunch, but he still rubs the tip all over the actual product often enough that there's a crust of Brad's pre-cum and pubic hair coating everything created by the people who actually create things.

If you're thinking of "this thing" in a more holistic way, then Brad's cock is so rockingly balls deep in the full on Pantheon experience that it's coming out the other end like a shishkebab. Every single post this very thread we're in right now is being held together by Brad's meat stick alone. You could even go as far as saying that everything associated with the Pantheon franchise only exists because it has been lovingly ejaculated from Brad's Visionary Testicles.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

If you're thinking of "this thing" as an actual physical thing that really exists and can be seen and interacted with (i.e. the 3d models and environments and sounds and all the code that allows those art assets to congeal into a real game) then Brad's micro penis is barely visible through his blubbery furry troll paunch, but he still rubs the tip all over the actual product often enough that there's a crust of Brad's pre-cum and pubic hair coating everything created by the people who actually create things.

If you're thinking of "this thing" in a more holistic way, then Brad's cock is so rockingly balls deep in the full on Pantheon experience that it's coming out the other end like a shishkebab. Every single post this very thread we're in right now is being held together by Brad's meat stick alone. You could even go as far as saying that everything associated with the Pantheon franchise only exists because it has been lovingly ejaculated from Brad's Visionary Testicles.
pNt9j9s.gif

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm

Thanks for the technical update. Sounds like his cock may be the foundation of this entire game, which - personally - I find off-putting.