Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
BTW, has Bisi not done a Taylor Swift Fallen gif yet?

giphy.gif

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
BTW, has Bisi not done a Taylor Swift Fallen gif yet?

giphy.gif
This commercial just tried way too fucking hard. Fucking Taylor Swift, fake as fuck. And of course one of my fucking retarded friends actually wants to watch this bitch at F1 in Austin perform this year... Anyways Pantheon, yeah, sweet. When's the release date again?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Last time I had cable, I'd just sit there and flip through 300+ channels of nothing I wanted to watch. Of course that was before shows like GoT, Vikings, maybe some others I guess?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last time I had cable, I'd just sit there and flip through 300+ channels of nothing I wanted to watch. Of course that was before shows like GoT, Vikings, maybe some others I guess?
Yeah same here

Sports is the only thing I like.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Not too much has changed unfortunately. The monthly rental channels still have the best shows.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
but it would probably be like seeing your ex girlfriend after not seeing her in years and now she's 40 pounds overweight and has three kids...
That's very much how it is. Unless you do Phinigel. Then it is like your ex has only put on 5 lbs, has had a pretty decent boob job and has just 1 kid.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Computer monitor might as well be a T.V. That isn't even that weird to me anymore. Now if Erronius becomes a vegan and does cross fit then we need to just ban him.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I had no idea it was a commercial...I don't watch TV. I don't even own a TV.
You don't own a TV, or you don't watch any shows? Big difference. I would say that if you don't own a TV, and you don't watch any of the new shows (cable shows), you're missing out on some great television. Obviously, Game of Thrones, but also Silicon Valley, Veep, True Detective (season 1 only), etc. Of the non monthly pay channels, the only shows I can think of off the top of my head that are worth watching are Archer and IRobot.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You don't own a TV, or you don't watch any shows? Big difference. I would say that if you don't own a TV, and you don't watch any of the new shows (cable shows), you're missing out on some great television. Obviously, Game of Thrones, but also Silicon Valley, Veep, True Detective (season 1 only), etc. Of the non monthly pay channels, the only shows I can think of off the top of my head that are worth watching are Archer and IRobot.
You mean Mr. Robot? Better Call Saul is also worth watching.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You don't own a TV, or you don't watch any shows?
Both are true.

I have to listen to my nerd friends tell me how good the FoTM show is. Walking Dead? I let myself get talked in to going over and watching a couple episodes at one friends house, and I was completely unimpressed. Fuck that stupid kid in the hat, he needs to die. Then they went on and on and on about how good Agents of Shield was. So again, caught a few episodes at a friends place and thought it was terrible. Currently I have to listen to friends gush about how good Daredevil is. Just from a few clips I've seen online, I'm only interested in the Punisher...not sure I want to see the rest of it.

GoT I want to see, but I can wait. Read all the books. The political show with Kevin Spacey? That looked interesting, but not sure I'd go out of my way to watch it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bruh, don't disrespect Cowboy Carl like that. Look at this bad motherfucker:

8CPR2ra.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I even remember the first episode my friends made me watch. He was fucking around with a handgun near a creek where a zombie was stuck in the mud.

That little fucker should have died.

EDIT: and the episode where the black chick with the sword and HatBoy went into a restaurant full of fucking zombies for something stupid? That shit just seems so contrived, even for a TV show where my expectations are lowered.