Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If this game is my next EQ or WoW I am okay being moderately soaked for cash. It has a large hill to climb though first.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
When is this game supposedly coming out? 2017? 2018? Ever? Info is trickling out.
This is from their FAQ:
"Our goal is to be in alpha and beta in 2016, and to release the game in 2017. But this is not set in stone, and the above dates are subject to change."

But let's get serious. I'm betting Alpha would be around the first half of 2017 while Beta maybe at the end of 2017. If we're optimistic I'd say a release date of sometime during 2018. This depends on if they cease to waste their time and money on redundant shit that no body wants like some game mechanic gimmick which requires a lot of testing and development time. I'd advise them just to focus on combat/classes/content/economy and crafting and that's it. If they focus on the core of the game and have realistic ambition this project can be released in a timely fashion.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad's last interview basically said they are still looking for the right investor. So that's one of the bigger factors. There are certainly things they can do to speed up the process once fully funded tho.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well they already had investment so I guess it would be more of someone like that...

investment is a lot about trends and old school games are trending, I'm pretty confident they will find the right investor.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
well they already had investment so I guess it would be more of someone like that...

investment is a lot about trends and old school games are trending, I'm pretty confident they will find the right investor.
tumblr_inline_o14x0maR0M1twmsno_500.gif

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Haha where the fuck do you get the impression that old niche limited appeal MMORPG's are trending with investors? Even more so those headed up by an ex-junkie fraud? Khane is right looking for the right investor really means looking for someone who is willing to piss away millions that he hasn't burned bridges with, he might as well hunt the last unicorn. Game will release sometime between the next Duke Nukem and Half Life 3.