Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Still not convinced. I think he used the money to cover his costs, most of which was getting the game off the ground by himself. I'm fine with it. I think you queens just crave drama because your lives are dull as shit.

Some of you people posting with new names need to out yourself. Too many new names in this thread.

I am qwerty, I just typed my name wrong, or something.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Game development is expensive because of the wages and the time it takes to get shit done.

Yep, and he stole money before much was developed. Wages....Hmmm, maybe that's what he stole from his guys? Hmmmm, makes so much sense. Dense, troll, or original qwerty(both)?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still not convinced. I think he used the money to cover his costs, most of which was getting the game off the ground by himself. I'm fine with it. I think you queens just crave drama because your lives are dull as shit.

There's literally audio of the devs saying what he did you fucking mongoloid. Even Brad posted a facebook message trying to explain himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some of you people posting with new names need to out yourself. Too many new names in this thread.
Hi. I'm new here. Been following this emotional roller coaster since the kickstarter. Been lurkin the pantheon since season 1.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Aradune_sl said:
We have some 'modern' ideas, one of which I really like. But I'm not going to get into it until we have it implemented in-game so we can really try it out.

O SHIT GUYS.

You think we can setup a meeting between Brad and Sean Murray?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've not kept up with this thread in the slighest since it always felt so far out. Have they released any new footage outside of that one Twitch stream they did a few months back?

salim was joppa 1.0. he failed.

glad brad took his money.
Fuck Silius!

That stupid son of a bitch fucked Vanguard up every way possible, and then invented new ways to fuck it up more. I'm glad that pile of shit didn't get paid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
same with the lore guy, fuck him and his stupid wife.

names of places/races/etc that you cant realistically pronounce. like wtf man. find a new hobby.

plus a lot of the original crew got stock. so if pantheon is succesful you can rest knowing salim made money off it by doing nothing and then cried about it

There's literally audio of the devs saying what he did you fucking mongoloid. Even Brad posted a facebook message trying to explain himself.
Translation: Brad explains himself but I assume something else happened because I am a dumb bandwagoning little bitch like everyone on rerolled.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
...I am a dumb bandwagoning little bitch....

See, now you're finally getting it.

Brad admits to taking development money for personal expenses. Qwerty claims it's acceptable Brad took the money and didn't use it for actual game development because game development expensive! Welcome back, qwerty, you fucking idiot.

But the game was his pet project so it was his personal money to get it off the ground. You are naive if you think any crowd funded projects are any different. Also every dollar you ever spent on any game ever has gone to someones personal expenses because that's what wages are. Did that girl leave you btw? You seem angrier and more retarded than ever. You little sad cunt.