Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Isn't Sevens one of those tards that hung out in the Pantheon forums when Brad first started them up? Licking up every drop of sweat off Brad's balls? I know he only comes here to shill for Brad , so he may have a life...one devoted to ensuring Brad's shit never hits the porcelain god.

Etchazz,
I'm proud of you. Your post of the state of this game went so far beyond what I've ever heard from you. You were cognizant, intelligent, and realistic. Did your wife or kid post on here by chance? Keep holding out! Keep that fire stoked because Brad will have another 4 zones whipped into shape by 2022 guaranteed! Don't you stumble, you sweet retard you.

Zzeris, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! I'm putting you on my Christmas list! :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Zzeris, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! I'm putting you on my Christmas list! :)

Lol, it's Christmas time and you made sense. I wish you the best on your wait and in ten years...I may play this game with you lol.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I agree but it's still slow going. Etchazz had the right of it. Don't expect anything in the next few years. It's good something is actually being made and that it's exactly what you want to play but it's pretty far off unless they release a very bare bones game. If they do, it will be buggy as hell like all of his games have been.
My hope is they are able to use what they have to secure funding for the full on development. They have gotten some "seed" money and they do keep bringing on new people to the team (and the new people are more in the front office line of the business)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The twitch stream was like 2 hours of them playing the game and there are people from the public in there, doing alpha stuff.

Fuck yeah, can't wait to be doing alpha stuff. Is you shilling for a barely existent game just your way of doing alpha stuff? Can't wait for an actual public build where people are crashing and dying to a ton of bugs because I think "doing alpha stuff" is gonna rock once we all become one of the fallen. Just promise to keep being an idiot so I don't forget to stick around to make fun if you.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Did we become one of the fallen yet? Oh still nothing.. maybe in 10 or 20 more years.

IgOSBAt.gif

IgOSBAt.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
What investor in their right mind would give Brad money when Sigil Games took a fuckton (what, 25 mil) of Microsoft cash and lit it on fire back in the Vanguard era. Investors don't forget that shit, and it's not like kickstarter shenanigans have done anything to convince them otherwise.

• 1Like

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
What investor in their right mind would give Brad money when Sigil Games took a fuckton (what, 25 mil) of Microsoft cash and lit it on fire back in the Vanguard era. Investors don't forget that shit, and it's not like kickstarter shenanigans have done anything to convince them otherwise.

Sigil delivered Vanguard, which I personally played for months.
Project Titans delivered nothing; lots of money wasted.
EQ Next delivered nothing, lots of money wasted.
Project Copernicus delivered nothing, Rhode Island money wasted.

Compared to the majority of MMO publishers, Sigil did great.

• 1Like

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I wouldn't say the majority, I would say compared to the three failed ones you quoted it did great. Vanguard is still regarded as one of the biggest flops in MMO history even though you personally liked it. (I liked it also)

The Pantheon Kickstarter was nothing more then stealing peoples money. Do people forget the the whole team left due to stealing money? I feel like I'm on crazy pills when I read this forum.
The fact that some people are dumb enough to still believe in this mess is crazy to me. (I'm looking at you QWERTY!) (not Convo Bro)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Compared to a very small number if MMO publishers, Sigil was mediocore at best, you mean?

• 1Solidarity

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Seriously, guys, no seriously, Pantheon is going to be great because Curt Schilling was a worse businessman blinded by an even dumber Vision, one of the most successful game companies decided to scrap a project because it wasn't to their standard, and the game company that got ripped off on an incomplete mess of Vanguard despite tens of millions in waste decided to just release it anyhow and thus proved they were prone to bad decisions couldn't stop redesigning EQ Next. If that's not proof Vanguard will be great, then I can't even!