Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Seriously though, everything on that screenshot looks like pure dog shit. The hammer. Why does the ogre have like 3 fingers and doesn't seem to even be gripping it? Do ogres have downs in this game?

Wakandan.. that's oldschool as fuck. Kung-fu grip action!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They don't suck. I really enjoyed some of them. But they have no content. I achieved everything you can in Rift in 3 weeks.

No you.

How many content creators does Pantheon have? Especially world builders? Though I have almost no faith in this game, I have much more faith that they can produce game systems (combat, crafting, etc) than develop content that can last at least six months for regular players.

Last edited:

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Let's face it. Brad doesn't have the best track record with wolves,

oUYql7u.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't trust you fuckers. I had to go to the website and do some searching to confirm that is a real screenshot. Lul, confirmed.

It is pretty fucking bad, but who cares. What ever it takes to get Ogre's and Shaman is worth.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't think the ogre model looks that terrible, that fucking wolf though.. holy fuck

G0Swdpw.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Someone shoop that floating shield onto the wolf's flank so he has some protection. This game just keeps on giving.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The wolf looks like someone stole it off some 90's game disc and then someone used Microsoft Paint to do the mouth.

Show me a snake kicking and i'll forgive this....

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've grinded worse looking mobs than that wolf. You can still tell its a wolf. Carry on.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only reason I come back to this thread is because the Pantheon team keeps spamming my Kickstarter account with updates. Worst dollar I ever spent.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users