EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
battlestation.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider

Maybe i'm completely off but I would love to walk through Unity-EQ with old character models :) As dated as they are, I've always found them much more tolerable than the Luclin models. I'm sure it's nostalgia and there's a way to recreate the old models with something more modern without moving too far way from the originals but if we ever get a recreation of EQ, I would pay for a year's subscription as long as I knew it was ran by a bunch of self absorbed, arrogant, morons (cough P99) lol

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Every time I see these screenshots it just makes me sad. That's exactly how SoE/DBG should have approached updating EQ. Someone should make that happen. Maybe one day...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Poor Brad. Got so high and successful with EQ. Tumbled back down with Vanguard. Now he seeks redemption.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Oh yah. Poor Brad. Stole the idea from Sojourn for EQ, worked half - time snorting drugs and riding motorbikes while people were fucking each other in their offices, only to shitcan them in the parking lot. Sure. "Poor" Brad.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Oh yah. Poor Brad. Stole the idea from Sojourn for EQ, worked half - time snorting drugs and riding motorbikes while people were fucking each other in their offices, only to shitcan them in the parking lot. Sure. "Poor" Brad.

I mean, it at least had to sting his ego a bit. Lol.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every time I see these screenshots it just makes me sad. That's exactly how SoE/DBG should have approached updating EQ. Someone should make that happen. Maybe one day...

Not with the current owner. Most of the games now get very little new content, but you can buy high level raid armor with cash. Ridiculous.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Those pictures of Highkeep look great. I have fond memories there.

I was just blowing up a shit ton of those guards on P99 as my female ogre SK. I can't actually fight upstairs without someone to shrink me (cant attack while ducking). I miss stuff like that in modern MMOS.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just clicked on the front page for the first time ever on their webpage and under Gnomes it says they are from Skyhold. Really?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
People were fucking each other in the Verant offices?