Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need a resurgence of "the fallen" gifs. Those have been the best contributions to the thread!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Cohh is an absolute sell out shill moron. He is also an idiot.

With that said I saw some stream the other day of Elite Dangerous and it overlaid the streamer's face with a cute talking dog everytime the guy spoke. That was epic. We need to do that with this game.

With an F16 that flies over head every once in a while and Yakkity Sax playing in the background.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Rather them just do it on their own. That dude is the ultimate cringe inducer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CuckCarnage is a pretty big head-scratcher to me. Everyday he gets 10k+ viewer and he doesn't have tits, skill, humor or personality. My money is on view bot army.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
He must be doing something right, he has over 10k subs. I'm not sure who else they could get with anywhere near the viewership that he has, that also enjoys oldschool mmos. He is their only option if you care about showing Pantheon to as many people as possible.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Cohh is an absolute sell out shill moron. He is also an idiot.

With that said I saw some stream the other day of Elite Dangerous and it overlaid the streamer's face with a cute talking dog everytime the guy spoke. That was epic. We need to do that with this game.

With an F16 that flies over head every once in a while and Yakkity Sax playing in the background.

Cohh has a lot in common with Brad. He also made a Kickstarter game (He billed himself as the Lead Designer), promoted it to his fans and then made off with the money.

Birds of a feather and all that.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
star citizen launch is going to wreck this games launch

both are scheduled for 3089 iirc?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
image.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mick

<Gold Donor>
There is a video out there with him responding to the failed kickstarter.
He is just an advertising means to get people to buy a product.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If I've learned anything from Tim Pool's example it'll just be a desert of hairlessness under there.