Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah definitely agree, the only reason I stopped playing BDO is the complete lack of PvE content. I was also a huge fan of the entire tradeskill system, and trading itself. Someone needs to steal that game and make dungeons.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This is beta yet?

aywtLpH.gif

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, clouds are pretty unimpressive by themselves and take about 10 minutes to make good ones. But given they're supposed to have dynamic weather and all that other shit, I dig it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
holy shit, this thing is still going? didnt it fail like 4 years ago? how the fuck can people still be talking about it?
No, you see...that failed Kickstarter was actually meta marketing. It's genius, really. You cannot rise until you've Become One of the Fallen!™ They failed on purpose!

• 5Worf
  • 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I looked up Unity cloud assets just to be petty but it doesn't look like they did lmao. Even so, like said above clouds are extremely easy to make especially given unitys skyboxes.

Would like to see more weather related stuff though, I know they showed a zone or two but.. moar

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
unnamed.png

Th Halflin?

That can't possibly be "The Halfling". I literally have seen this girl walk out of hot topic.

And so has that guy, who clearly did not want to be in this picture in the first place.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is beta yet?
From today's kickstarter update, which I for some reason still have not unsubscribed yet:

Our next major internal milestone is Pre-Alpha 1 (PA1).

Remember when "pre alpha" meant you had scribbles on a napkin about your idea?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 153650

Th Halflin?

That can't possibly be "The Halfling". I literally have seen this girl walk out of hot topic.

And so has that guy, who clearly did not want to be in this picture in the first place.

This has bothered me since the first release of this image. This really looks like a Female, Wood Elf Ranger or possibly even a Fae. I'm pretty sure this is one of the bad guys from Tinkerbell's new movies. Seriously, has he not watched Lord of the Rings for awhile. According to Sam wise, Hobbits, Shire folk, Halflings are one and the same.

I think I found their source material when they were told to reference LOTR for some artistic insight and guidance.

219e65d08e2bb7899741be6359742d05.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad said he is going to suck you dry if you get into Pre-Alpha 1. Yes, his actual choice of words.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So who here has pre-alpha access(or will when it's announced)? C'mon...I know at least one of you does!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user