Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Palum

what Suineg set it to
C'mon man, dont be an American Inventor.

The first time your quest counter hits 4,000 skeletons killed and you can't loot the 17th variation of cloth scraps (this one is blue and purple) because you can't stack them, you'll know I was right.

dbc5f74c3313779dfc5041af587212a4e34b538f_hq.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
As long as I dont have to pay a cool thousand just to play one f'n game thats not even retail ready. Shit still grinds my gears.

I hope people understand that they're paying them 1000$ to bug test

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is this ever coming out? It's probably the only new MMO I would try. I'm done with the McQuest MMOs.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, I couldnt even draw a good guess at this point. They said that theyve went through and put in the foundation of the game. Since the game has zones, Im sure that made some issues disappear. Graphics are being overhauled zone by zone, and i do have to admit that the graphics look great now. Not thrilled about the character models and animations, but theyre shaping up pretty well too. But thats about it. They havent shown us much of anything, really. Spells, encounters, the starting experience, any short falls that they expect (will a raid or two be in at launch or will it be a couple months+ down the road?) stuff like that is all in the air. I think Itd be wayyyy to optimistic to think it would release anytime sooner than Christmas Break of 2018.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ya know. Jesus said he would come again too. And Mary died disappointed.

• 4Worf
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
At some point they indicated that they wanted to do a year of testing. With PA1 coming out in the next two months we can reasonably expect to see launch no earlier than December 2018.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Don't see any possibility of a 2018 launch, but things are shaping up nicely. Long as it launches complete, I'm good. Right now they have the foundation in place, but still only half the classes. Art got pushed ahead to attract pledges and investment money, which was smart. They still have a ton of content left, especially for the game they are describing. Factions, lore, quests, lots of points of interest for exploration and immersion... yeah I'd say 2020 unless they launch with a max level of like 30.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shit ya'll better hope this shit releases before 2020. It's like you American Inventors never see no movies. We got lots of shit happening in 2020. Between time traveling aliens, weird mosters we use robots to beat/fuck and dragons nobody gonna have no time for Brads shit.

Edge-of-Tomorrow-Wallpapers.jpg

pacificrim_jaegers_wallpaper.jpg

disney-FOR0NNG1-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1484348607501._RI_SX940_.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Is this ever coming out? It's probably the only new MMO I would try. I'm done with the McQuest MMOs.
There aren't any western MMO coming out anymore. The only MMO currently in dev are microtransaction-larded russian combat games and korean isometric grinders...

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There aren't any western MMO coming out anymore. The only MMO currently in dev are microtransaction-larded russian combat games and korean isometric grinders...

A lot of new games are "MMO"s now, of a sort. Playing Destiny 2 pc atm. Feels like a mmo to me. Levels, group quests, raids, gear grind, etc. The gaming studios are pulling away from single player games and creating hybrid mmo / cooperative types now. So in a sense MMO's won. I think it's the fantasy type that are not getting many new games though. People seem to be getting tired of elves and wizards.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I know damn well one of you suckers plopped down the $1,000+ cash money to Pre-Alpha Rogue One this shit, it might be embarrassing but fess up.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't spent a dime. Don't have a problem with anyone that did though. Why you care is the real issue. You spend a lot of time noodling in places you supposedly hate, and you do it by choice. All so you can denigrate people who are doing and discussing something they enjoy. Ick.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
All that blog post is saying is that they are going to start putting in things they said they wouldnt.....A group finder tool is what Im thinking, ah hell prepare for a shit storm on the Pantheon forums

Mick

<Gold Donor>
i think that they realized that they will have to add in some modern conveniences to get a large enough audience to support them.