Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, I really want to play this. I feel like a poor kid watching rich kids play with toys on YouTube.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would also like to try it out, but the current buy in cost is to much.

Ditto, I would support the game if the cost was lower. I feel like they could attract some more early adopters if they adjusted their teirs

Raign

Golden Squire
Yeah, $1000 US (which is like $1300 Canadian funny money) is just too much for me to justify playing in waves and set schedules. I might even consider it if it was persistent given I end up spending that much on other games just waiting for something I want to play to come out, but not to play a couple hours a week or whatever the hell they are doing right now. I will get in on the alpha though if I keep liking what I see from the streams..

Groove

Trakanon Raider
It's 10x more than that to play now, sadly.

You can get into Alpha with a $250 pledge, but Pre-Alpha costs $10,000. I'm not sure how long ago that change happened.

I don't mind putting in two fiddy (I think I pledged 300 on the failed kickstarter back in the day) but 10k is just insane :(

• 1Barf

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
It's 10x more than that to play now, sadly.

You can get into Alpha with a $250 pledge, but Pre-Alpha costs $10,000. I'm not sure how long ago that change happened.

I don't mind putting in two fiddy (I think I pledged 300 on the failed kickstarter back in the day) but 10k is just insane :(

You are one sadistic person, but since it's your own hard earned money, I support you.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
A lot of people debating on making some bad, bad decisions in this thread.

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
06F15FA0-EE81-4C44-AC46-A959F24F31EC.gif

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
See, even Regime thinks Pantheon is the Empire Strikes Back of MMOs!

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Consider me surprised as shit that they've gotten this far. It actually looks pretty good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The $1k+ pledge tiers were all originally PA access, once they reached a certain number and got close to PA they just removed it from the other two options entirely because they had sufficient numbers. I'm pretty sure it's still on the $10k one because who the fuck spends $10k and if you do you better get some kind of access.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

The $1k+ pledge tiers were all originally PA access, once they reached a certain number and got close to PA they just removed it from the other two options entirely because they had sufficient numbers. I'm pretty sure it's still on the $10k one because who the fuck spends $10k and if you do you better get some kind of access.

people tip camwhores 10k+ for a nip slip...someone will pay for this...

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Some more new videos.

"In addition to our March Newsletter, here is a quick inside look at what some of our talented artists can do with character models #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have a link to the most recent stream? Sounds like it was a little better than the one I watched from a few days before.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The game is looking pretty good and it isn't a questathon. I'm just so sick of leveling via quests. I just want to park my ass in a spot with a group, drink some beers, and grind some exp.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The game is looking pretty good and it isn't a questathon. I'm just so sick of leveling via quests. I just want to park my ass in a spot with a group, drink some beers, and grind some exp.

Fuckin-a. Maybe camp some named with a bunch of my chode friends and hear em squeal when they lose out on a rare.

There is a catharsis to that old style of MMO that is totally gone at the moment.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users