Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Fuck, I wish you'd just take xsnow and port it over. Can't stand having all these little snowflakes floating around the screen.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, and you just learned what granularity means, and are now using it in a sentence.

Here's a cookie.

• 6Picard
  • 1Potato
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yah, and you just learned what granularity means, and are now using it in a sentence.

Here's a cookie.

Where's my damn cookie?

iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Some good things have come out of kickstarter too. I can't think of one offhand, but I know they exist.

was Minecraft kickstarted? Maybe not. That pillars of eternity game was though. The game has its problems and is solidly meh, but it released and wasn't a scam.

devs can just scam you directly now instead of having to scam a publisher. Honestly, I'd call that a good thing. It ain't perfect though.

I agree that some good things have come from Kickstarter. Not many, but a few. I did play Pillars of Eternity. I also played Broken Age, which I think was also a Kickstarter, and Darkest Dungeon, which was awesome. But again, I didn't actually donate any money to their KS, I simply purchased the games when they released. They are making a second Pillars of Eternity, and are once again doing it through a KS. This is bullshit. They made plenty of money on the first game that they don't need to do a KS for a sequel. This is my biggest issue. They don't need to do a KS to make the sequel, but they'll sure as shit take the money so they don't have to risk any of their own.

Only way I'd give to a KS is if there was some kind of profit sharing involved, where I could actually get a ROI, and not just my name in the credits and a cloth fucking map.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

General Antony General Antony one day, we will reclaim our near forgotten home

Coach knows whats up with them dwarves hummin

I'm hummin along and following Brad's newsletters

Levitate and PvP, c u out there, get your ankles broke

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope y'all piss Brad off to the point he goes super Saiyan and revolutionizes pixel farming all over again

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users