Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I lol'd when he showed the pic of the flounder.

No way I could listen to 12 minutes of that dude's voice. Anyway, who the hell played EQ because of how it looked? I remember thinking the graphics were a little subpar but manageable when I first played EQ. Even if you were a fan of EQ's art style (which I was) nobody who first logged in was blown away by the visuals. As has been stated many times, EQ's strengths were depth, design, and gameplay, not graphics.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
tldw: He doesn't like the animations or art style. Confusingly he uses the term gameplay when he means animations.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck this guy is a massive faggot.

Truth. I tried watching this before and couldn't make it past the first minute.

Honestly, if Pantheon doesn't look like an attractive game to a lot of people like him and his followers, then I kind of actually count that as a win. I don't want a game with a massive, shitty 'community'. I'd rather play a game that has less mass-market appeal, even if I have to deal with poopsockers instead.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lol'd when he showed the pic of the flounder.

Yah. Couldn't watch all of Asmongold's reaction. He immediately started shitting on things within the first few seconds. Not a Pantheon fanboy either, but my immediate thought was, 'be a little bit objective, man'.I think part of it, is that he's caught up pandering to his audience at this point. He's hyperbolic in just about everything, and masks it behind logic or critical thinking when challenged. I realize part of his online persona is a jekyll and hyde thing, but I don't think this particular video was.

In any event Joe Leanord (not familiar w/ him personally) reacted to it. The reaction videos are becoming some next level inception meta type shit. Not suggesting you watch necessarily, but he counts a decent amount Asmon's horseshit without coming across overly bias.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Honestly, if Pantheon doesn't look like an attractive game to a lot of people like him and his followers, then I kind of actually count that as a win. I don't want a game with a massive, shitty 'community'. I'd rather play a game that has less mass-market appeal, even if I have to deal with poopsockers instead.

The "community" in this game is mainly from the EQ TLP forums who has never competed in anything posturing about being about the most hardcore when they fucking wipe to classic EQ mobs.

This game is the CNN of MMO games, FAKE NEWS homies lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The combat looks more like VG than EQ just without the ability bloat. You had to create a bunch of macros in VG to play your class properly.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1548273918729.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
In any event Joe Leanord (not familiar w/ him personally) reacted to it. The reaction videos are becoming some next level inception meta type shit. Not suggesting you watch necessarily, but he counts a decent amount Asmon's horseshit without coming across overly bias.

Asmongold also reacted to my reaction on his stream a few days ago.

Just wait until you see my reaction to it! Now, this is quality content...

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You have a pretty good voice for entertainment. You shouldn't waste your time shilling a game that looks like trash brought to you by a guy that hasn't instilled confidence in any reasonable person in decades.

Good idea posting an Asmongold reaction video to pump your viewer numbers though. If you were talking about something other than Pantheon some of those viewers might even become subs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
40 minute reaction video discussion?

What the actual fuck.

Based on the three words I heard before I saw the duration and NOPE'D THE FUCK OUT, I still won't play this unity based garbage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

If not appealing to an audience is what you're after, Pantheon may just be the game for you!

Funny-Double-Fail.gif

• 5Worf