Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Were you a Microsoft shareholder or part of the dev team? I played beta and all it cost me was a few hours and an unreasonable portion of my hard drive.

I bought the game thinking it was playable and not a steaming pile of broken shit. I was perfectly fine with just chalking it up as me being gullible and leaving it at that for years until he popped back up with similar grand promises and obvious deceptions that people were falling for much as we did back then.

He's a hack, he's a liar, and he's incompetent. Every single ounce of derision that is posted is deserved.

5OtBIH9.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Smithy

Trakanon Raider
I bought the game thinking it was playable and not a steaming pile of broken shit. I was perfectly fine with just chalking it up as me being gullible and leaving it at that for years until he popped back up with similar grand promises and obvious deceptions that people were falling for much as we did back then.

He's a hack, he's a liar, and he's incompetent. Every single ounce of derision that is posted is deserved.

Even if you didn't play beta, if you bought the game at release expecting a decent product after everything it went through, and everything that was said here, that's on you. I actually think the game had a sincere ambition, and they wanted to create the type of game I wanted to play. Unfortunately, Brad was a drug addict and a moron at running a company. I'm not dumb enough to give him money to make a game on a promise, but I do hope the ones that did are right. If they aren't, won't have cost me anything anyways.

I think at worst, it will be a serviceably mediocre EQ clone, which will make the lemmings that haven't moved on in 20 years finally happy.

• 2Potato
  • 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Even if you didn't play beta, if you bought the game at release expecting a decent product after everything it went through, and everything that was said here, that's on you. I actually think the game had a sincere ambition, and they wanted to create the type of game I wanted to play. Unfortunately, Brad was a drug addict and a moron at running a company. I'm not dumb enough to give him money to make a game on a promise, but I do hope the ones that did are right. If they aren't, won't have cost me anything anyways.

I think at worst, it will be a serviceably mediocre EQ clone, which will make the lemmings that haven't moved on in 20 years finally happy.

I said it was on me. But fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, fuck you you drug addict prick of a hack.

And I'm not even sure what you're arguing here. I said he burned us, and he did. Our culpability in it does not absolve him of his part in it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

It’s pretty unfair to say buying pantheon was on the purchaser. Is it really unreasonable to expect a game to actually function? If it were just content and “fun factor” leaving the purchaser unhappy then I could see that argument, but this game had serious code problems that made the game literally unplayable for some people. That is solely on the company that released it.

The burden of waiting for real reviews and getting informed about a game’s performance should not lie on the consumer. Basic functionality should be a given so it’s safe to buy something upon release. Defending that practice is stupid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
It’s pretty unfair to say buying pantheon was on the purchaser. Is it really unreasonable to expect a game to actually function? If it were just content and “fun factor” leaving the purchaser unhappy then I could see that argument, but this game had serious code problems that made the game literally unplayable for some people. That is solely on the company that released it.

The burden of waiting for real reviews and getting informed about a game’s performance should not lie on the consumer. Basic functionality should be a given so it’s safe to buy something upon release. Defending that practice is stupid.

Eh, I live by caveat emptor. The burden is on the buyer, always. What a soft society we are part of when competent adults are too pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Eh, I live by caveat emptor. The burden is on the buyer, always. What a soft society we are part of when competent adults are too pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions.

But you don't expect the adults selling the product to take responsibility for theirs?

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They aren't forcing you to buy it. Don't buy it. Jesus Christ. What a pussified attitude.

Ahah, I know right? Silly pussified me for being intentionally deceived. I should have assumed that the product being sold as a working product did not actually work. How foolish of me.

Dipshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
They aren't forcing you to buy it. Don't buy it. Jesus Christ. What a pussified attitude.
Expecting a product from a company like Microsoftto be functioning. Oh yes, the blame was on the consumer for sure. Fucking faggot

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now who sounds like SJW libtards holding onto a decade long grudge to the point of spam posting a new game thread with hate? We get it Brad destroyed all your hopes and dreams get over it at least to the point of not having to remind people with a post a week about it.

• 4Seriously?
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Repost

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Now who sounds like SJW libtards holding onto a decade long grudge to the point of spam posting a new game thread with hate? We get it Brad destroyed all your hopes and dreams get over it at least to the point of not having to remind people with a post a week about it.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

Can’t buy a product that will never exist.

If Brad and his white knights had balls they would be posting in here. But they don’t.....instead we get some news letter about some new white knight hired to lead art design or some shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

Since this is brads great redemption? It’s more than appropriate to post in here about it. Let brad fight his own battles and prove everyone wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users