Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
The funny thing about this thread is people who hate the game are more passionate than the people who are looking forward to play it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
The funny thing about this thread is people who hate the game are more passionate than the people who are looking forward to play it.

The funny thing about this thread is all the so called "Pantheon" supporters have less than a handful of posts and obviously aren't part of this community. Otherwise all the crybaby faggot shit about their feel feels wouldn't ever come up. It's almost as if they have never visited this community before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Showerthought: This thread racks up more MB in falling gifs in a week than Pantheon does in assets created

proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif

• 9Worf
  • 3Ice Burn
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 13 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Brad is an artist. A con artist.

He is untrustworthy and disreputable.

We got sick of his shi t years ago and he has produced nothing since. Nothing. Yeah, he triggers us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Showerthought: This thread racks up more MB in falling gifs in a week than Pantheon does in assets created

View attachment 194297

Goddamnit.... hahaha. So many people sitting around with padded cushions and the one guy missed so fucking bad. He literally just tossed it to the other side of the ramp. I guess it doesn't matter since they already couldn't walk though right? Fuckin hell....

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is exactly how people were on the Vanguard forums before everything came crashing down.

Trust me I know, I was shill_prime_001 for Vanguard and played it for years knowing it was a mess. I don't regret any of it either, if you're having fun with your friends who really gives a fuck in the end what people think. I would never had met a ton of you also I love to play shit with still as well if I didnt play Vanguard.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users