Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2045 more likely. I say alpha 2035.

At this point it's a contest between, Pantheon, Star Citizen, Camelot Unchained, Crowfall and Ashes of Creation. Who will launch first? Who will launch last? And who will never see the light of day?

2020 is just around the corner and it's an easy bet that NONE of them will be launching this year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
At this point it's a contest between, Pantheon, Star Citizen, Camelot Unchained, Crowfall and Ashes of Creation. Who will launch first? Who will launch last? And who will never see the light of day?

2020 is just around the corner and it's an easy bet that NONE of them will be launching this year.

Here's my bet from first to release to last:

Half Life 3, Star Citizen, Camelot, Ashes, Crowfall, Pantheon.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've followed MMOs who were nothing but concepts and ideas, for years, MMOs like Project Copernicus, Project Titan and EverQuest: Next. When it comes to Pantheon, however, I've actually seen hundreds of hours of solid gameplay. A kind of gameplay I KNOW I will enjoy. Unlike all those other projects who use buzz-words and gimmicks that actually no body cares for (except retards, fool enough to fall for it). Pantheon is going to launch and it's just a matter of time to see who's the deluded one.

• 3WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 8 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Hundreds of hours of solid gameplay would be a finished MMO.

This isn't a finished MMO.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Watching a group of faggots beating up a wolf with 80s style claymation graphics for 10 minutes then sitting on their dick for another minutes waiting for said wolf to respawn isn’t 100 hours of game play. For fucks sake, I can understand the desire for an old school MMO but you Pantheon nuts are like fucking flat earthers in your level of denial.

• 9Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Hundreds of hours of solid gameplay would be a finished MMO.

This isn't a finished MMO.

This could possibly be the very first video game released in the last 15 years that is bug free, 100% complete. No day 1 patches that will be 30 days played of working quests, no typos and youre going to feel real silly.

• 5Worf
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Watching a group of faggots beating up a wolf with 80s style claymation graphics for 10 minutes then sitting on their dick for another minutes waiting for said wolf to respawn isn’t 100 hours of game play. For fucks sake, I can understand the desire for an old school MMO but you Pantheon nuts are like fucking flat earthers in your level of denial.

Fucking gold

Smithy

Trakanon Raider
Yea, but you said the game was vaporware, then linked a description that doesn't actually describe the game. It's taking forever, has delusional fans, and will most likely be a shitty game when it finally gets released, but vaporware is not one of them.

Personally I think the Pantheon haters are worse than the fanboys, because the fanboys are at least have something to root for. The haters are just invested in seeing a game fail, it's fucking pathetic to invest time into following something just to spite it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm waiting for Brad and Chris Roberts to inevitably team up and announce the creation of Star Fallen: A new MMO where you fly around in advance spaceships, but when you land on different planets you enter a fantasy based mode. Think of the money they can dupe people out of combined!? :D

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The haters are just invested in seeing a game fail, it's fucking pathetic to invest time into following something just to spite it.

I’m pretty sure most people aren’t haters. They were just burned by Vanguard and the kickstarter.

I want this game to rock.

1551962592434.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This boards not full of haters, nearly everyone wants this game to get off to a flying start.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yea, but you said the game was vaporware, then linked a description that doesn't actually describe the game. It's taking forever, has delusional fans, and will most likely be a shitty game when it finally gets released, but vaporware is not one of them.

Personally I think the Pantheon haters are worse than the fanboys, because the fanboys are at least have something to root for. The haters are just invested in seeing a game fail, it's fucking pathetic to invest time into following something just to spite it.

What I find more interesting is usually the Pantheon shills are people with 10 posts, no avatar, and really don't participate in this community beyond the "Pantheon will ROXXXORS" posts.

It's ok though little buddy because deep down "It's gonna rock"

falling-rock.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user