Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

dizzie

Triggered Happy
That's doesn't seem like it's written by someone on a stimulant.

I'll take benzos in the pool please.

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
I'm completely baffled by whatever that is Brad just typed out. It's some sort of mash up of selling his game, throwing out some ideas, defending and questioning some of their own decisions to this point, and kind of asking for constructive criticism. It was not coherent at all. I have kept up with him over the years, I don't recall anything quite like this. It's a little bit alarming to me. I want to respond, just not entirely sure how., especially since he's not entirely clear on what will make him "ban someone forever".

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anytime I hear him try to explain why newer players might like Pantheon... he so misses the mark. I think it might be b/c he never played WoW and doesn't know how to explain to a post-WoW player how Pantheon is different. He always goes to some sports team analogy or other generality.

Here's what he should say:

Imagine leaving Elwynn or Barrens and every mob in the next zone is an elite... and low level dungeons are is big as blackrock depths & not instanced. But all item drops dont bind on pickup/equip and are tradable. I think that might get the point across a little better.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Y'all are bashing what Brad wrote so harshly that you almost have me interested enough to go read what he posted.

Almost.

Here's what he should say:

Imagine leaving Elwynn or Barrens and every mob in the next zone is an elite... and low level dungeons are is big as blackrock depths & not instanced. But all item drops dont bind on pickup/equip and are tradable. I think that might get the point across a little better.
Meh. That doesn't even move the needle for me at all.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
If you listen to Brad in any of the streams he is clearly under the influence of something. If not that then there is definitely some sort of cognitive ability loss happening. Bash him all you want but he is someone who undeniably has the passion and desire to put out an amazing MMO product for like minded fans (like us) to enjoy. I can appreciate his desire to do that, however he clearly has personal issues that make him his own worst enemy. I hope that those folks who have dedicated alot of their time at VR to this project are able to find some realistic path forward to get a product released.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you listen to Brad in any of the streams he is clearly under the influence of something. If not that then there is definitely some sort of cognitive ability loss happening. Bash him all you want but he is someone who undeniably has the passion and desire to put out an amazing MMO product for like minded fans (like us) to enjoy. I can appreciate his desire to do that, however he clearly has personal issues that make him his own worst enemy. I hope that those folks who have dedicated alot of their time at VR to this project are able to find some realistic path forward to get a product released.
source.gif

Cocaine's a hell'uva drug.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet, the real Brad's back on The Vision Quest again!

This is gonna rock!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This thread has entertained for over 6 years, I can't imagine Pantheon being half as good as this thread, so I'm really happy with recent events.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wouldn't surprise me if before the end of the year, we hear that the game development is going on hiatus. They release some statements like, "GAMES NOT DEAD, we just need pause and gather ourselves. Maybe with a bit more funding we can pick it again soon. Click here to give us more monies."

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
VR should charge $4.95 to watch a livestream of a parking lot party as they announce the release date of everybody's final paychecks.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That rambling series of posts just reinforces Brad's desperation. Whoever funded the last couple years of development, no matter how little was actually done, has either run out of money or decided to stop wasting their money. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's relapsed. This game is dead and at least he's chosen to bury the pain with some pills instead of a bullet. Sad. Maybe Walmart has a position available for another washed up junkie.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
VR should charge $4.95 to watch a livestream of a parking lot party as they announce the release date of everybody's final paychecks.

He couldnt even be bothered to do the ama, I highly soubt they even own their own parking lot.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I refuse to believe this is the end for PanTheon. Can we all skip lunch tomorrow and donate? Brad needs us NAO! It is NAO or NEVA.