Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Big content reveal makes you mad don't it? Climbing mechanics are in. The Vision is coming to life again.

I can't tell if you are joking or not.

As part of trying out a new engine I built a first person character controller (note: I am not a programmer) which included climbing mechanics and climbing assets in about 2 hours. A third person controller would only be slightly more complicated due to animations, which would have taken me about 4 hours. This will never be anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
there-isnt-going-to-be-a-president-donald-trump-lol-9007318~2.png

(Beard waxing intensifies)

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Brad must've died sniffing his "lore power 9000" powder.

That's about the only reason I can think of for there to be so few zones. And about the only reason for the man's death. There was no more Sojourner to steal from.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Big content reveal makes you mad don't it? Climbing mechanics are in. The Vision is coming to life again.

Your communist era of casual pixels for non-purists is being threatened. I understand you're upset that classic MMO gaming will not be destroyed by the borg. Don't even try to deny it. The lashing out over it is very telling.

Not all of us want to be part of the borg, but you can still be part of it.

I have some very important meetings to get to, very adult. I'll be back after the next major reveal.

Why would we care one way or another if your vision for MMOs comes to fruition or not? If it does, great, if it doesn't, whatever. We're still going to be critical regardless. That's...kind of our thing.

The only thing that annoyed me was your insistence on arguing as if SOMETHING MUST BE DONE because, according to you, we have NO OTHER OPTIONS if Pantheon fails. You sound like some sort of SJW environmental protester. We all NEED to DO SOMETHING or else the ENTIRE WORLD IS GONNA END!!1!!1

Yes. The entire gaming world will screech to a fucking halt if Pantheon isn't released. We'll have nothing to play. It will be a complete tragedy. Won't somebody think of the children?

I mean...for YOUR sake, I hope whatever ultra-rare unicorn of an MMO you're furiously masturbating to this decade ends up getting released. I really do. But you're so fucking blind to reality that you're literally glomming on to the thinnest slivers of hope. Your desperation is really unbelievable.

Odds are that this is going to go nowhere, and no (realistic) amount of donations will save it.

But climbing mechanics! They're in! LOL

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just stepped out of my very important meeting with other very important adults to let you know I love this thread.

I'll be on the PVP server btw. Makes u mad don't it lol.

"Arrggghh I'm casual and won't be able to handle it! This makes me feel like a lesser gamer by virtue of me not playing there! This isn't PVP it's cancer cuz I keep dying! How dare you cast hostile magics on my elf! Arghgghh put the 7 minute AVs in ahead of timeline! Pantheon just had a major content reveal but nothing is happening there!"

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just stepped out of my very important meeting with other very important adults to let you know I love this thread.

I'll be on the PVP server btw. Makes u mad don't it lol.

"Arrggghh I'm casual and won't be able to handle it! This makes me feel like a lesser gamer by virtue of me not playing there! This isn't PVP it's cancer cuz I keep dying! How dare you cast hostile magics on my elf! Arghgghh put the 7 minute AVs in ahead of timeline! Pantheon just had a major content reveal but nothing is happening there!"
Damn, that throwaway comment about not playing 40 hours a week really triggered you.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I think all that good will Kickstarter cash the first go around was due to Brad being involved and he has big fanbois. I’m sure they could get some sympathy cash out of trying to fulfill his vision but I doubt as much as the first time. Even though it failed, it failed with over $400k donated.

Ya, don't disagree at all, but they certainly have alot more than just an idea now. They could make the "roadmap" the kickstarter goals, I mean how much $ do they need to complete a ver 1 release ? Unless there are major tech issues with Unity, which is possible of course, other options would be to shop it or get more fundage... of which both seem unlikely to yield a positive result at this point.

Sheesh, all I would like to see is a lobby -ish game with real group based non-twitch gaming mechanics and just dungeon crawls...like DDO circa 2005.

Maybe when it's easy for players to build content ..bg3 perhaps ?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I’ll take a shit in a box and write Pantheon on it in crayon for $60 a pop if you guys need to throw away money that badly.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, but will you be able to camp that turd in a box for 40hrs every week?

Just wait until they add in their version of Vex Thal. First you'll need to complete your key by farming umpteen different types of toilet paper drops and poop scrapers for the frame, and that's even before you can zone in! And forget snakes on a moon...this game will have fuzzy trolls on a dirt bike track!

You won't even be able to contain your excitement when you finally get past all the goos literally motile piles of shit and see the Boss: Aten Ha Rectum. She's gonna have 4 assholes, guys. 4 ASSHOLES!!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Actual footage of the last live stream, where Devs dropped trou and took a steaming, foamy shit right onto a silver platter for the fans.

This is all 7 of the remaining backers licking that shit up. THIS IS GONNA ROCK!

SharpFalseDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Actual footage of the last live stream, where Devs dropped trou and took a steaming, foamy shit right onto a silver platter for the fans.

This is all 7 of the remaining backers licking that shit up. THIS IS GONNA ROCK!

SharpFalseDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

This is an incredible vision going forward. I can already imagine the possibilities for expansions using this model.

1576674547720.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user