Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
great movie!

@Hekotat showing you his new character

giphy.gif

Best of the Shaw Brothers IMO.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This HAS to be someone from FOH. :p

As someone who's been in line for this thing for dozens of hours over many cruises (don't judge, wife pays for them, this is all I do on them) I hate people like this! Takes them 15 minutes just to turn the damn ride back on.

I was curious if this guy was going to get on during my last go.. I wouldve paid to see it.

32xzH84.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Deeper look at the shaman class abilities on Thurs April 2.

Where we we on the "This is gonna Rock!" scale?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm legit worried my gaming tastes have changed so much that even if they do a great job I won't be entertained by an MMO as much as I should :*(

/Yes that's 100% my fault

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They showed this same junk during the Cohh stream a few months ago. They didnt do a stream for a month now, and this is what they come to offer. A retread of previous stuff on the same class.

• 1Like

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Good informational stream, EQ1 Shaman complete with Canni confirmed. A little sketchy on the more modern combo system concept. If these guys can ever actually get this game done and launched, it might be decent. Big if though.

• 1Seriously?