"They don't pay their employees"

Mhm

• 3Moron
  • 1NPC
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
They're hiring a shader artist when they don't even have the basic decisions of the design made yet, never mind implemented?
Very logical. Makes sense. Graphics are way more important than gameplay, especially to their target customers. For sure.
I will give them this, they know how to spend money badly. That's certainly kept the investment dollars rolling in.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider

It always cracks me up thinking about how awkwardly hes holding the uhhh... Weapon? I think its supposed to be?

Just think about it for a moment. Its like an autistic person would pose thinking thats a "cool" way to hold his uhh bizarre hook. Is he about to like stab some sorta to his right and above in a single awkward movement?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
It always cracks me up thinking about how awkwardly hes holding the uhhh... Weapon? I think its supposed to be?

Just think about it for a moment. Its like an autistic person would pose thinking thats a "cool" way to hold his uhh bizarre hook. Is he about to like stab some sorta to his right and above in a single awkward movement?

Reminds me a bit of a weapon called a Srbosjek which was used by the Ustase in the Jasenovac concentration camp to murder the inmates. I think it's some kind of agricultural tool they'd repurposed for killing Serbs, Jews and the like with minimum effort.

Srbosjek_(knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941–1945.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user