Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
fall falling GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 2 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
People who want EQ nostalgia can get it in spades by joining one of the time-locked-progression servers that are jam-packed with people (at least at the start).

Yeah. Remember when Vanguard was announced and came out there was no TLP or even Project1999. There was post-Depths of Darkhollow EQ, WoW and EQ2. And DAOC was way past its prime by that stage.
Vanguard was the only thing at the time that could really scratch the "Hey remember oldschool EQ? Remember grouping?" itch back then. It was legitimately a niche. These days that itch is fairly easily scratched.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not going to watch, I’m guessing it’s showcasing day/night cycles for 10 minutes, 25 minutes of Devs talking about how awesome the game is without actually showing anything, and the rest showcasing laughable weapon and character graphics.

How’s my guess?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not going to watch, I’m guessing it’s showcasing day/night cycles for 10 minutes, 25 minutes of Devs talking about how awesome the game is without actually showing anything, and the rest showcasing laughable weapon and character graphics.

How’s my guess?
Spot on Nirgodomas

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
What an amazing video, I always wanted to hear the perspective of the human resources managers.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
man that video was horrible , the big finale being narrated concept art . Way to go guys lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
man that video was horrible , the big finale being narrated concept art . Way to go guys lol
Someone linked this in a discord I’m in. I fast forwarded to the guys reaction to see what he was so excited about. He about cried at the concept art thing. Shows the concept art and says “something like this is way too cool to show in a stream” then shows the mountain/cave thing and is about speechless from it. I guess they’re supposed to be the same location? Idk, but I feel bad for this dude.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Halflings living in trees? They don't even like stairs in a house.

Hobbits can't climb ladders when they are clattered and stuffed full of pie 24/7

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
the big finale being narrated concept art .
Can anyone else think of a project that was still at the stage of showcasing pencil concept art EIGHT years into its development? Duke Nukem Forever and Star Citzen were far more complete at this stage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user