Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 408525

I got a lot of brown and slow dev time jokes in but went a bit too far and killed the mood.
You just went way too fast. You can’t just drop in that many brown, I love underwater zones, I only check in ever half a decade within minutes.

This was funny tho

5420E81F-A128-4988-AC89-B1535E70FE53.jpeg

forehead

Molten Core Raider
5d 16h 59m
I swear every time I watch a stream or read an update, they are adding some new system or resource to manage. This month it’s the new “Technique” system and the new “Readiness” resource.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: Nirgon and Hateyou

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
138d 23h 9m
Lol @ the road to alpha items. 3 items complete and the other dozen or two are a mix of in progress and to do (more to do than in progress). At this pace we should be in alpha slightly before the next century.

• 1Like
Reactions: Animosity

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
3d 8h 41m
LMAO they are still figuring out how to do "networking", they don't even have a way to be an MMO yet.
My first thought. Almost 9 years in and we are working on networking now. 9 frickin years.... Starting crafting? What in the fuck have you been doing for NINE years.

Chris

Potato del Grande
93d 19h 49m
My first thought. Almost 9 years in and we are working on networking now. 9 frickin years.... Starting crafting? What in the fuck have you been doing for NINE years.
Someone said a while ago that they don't even have a persistent database and alpha tests are always fresh/premade characters.

Rael

Golden Squire
22h 3m
Can't they just pull some artists to work on server code? Or am I missing something? Haha ya know? Man.

Why does a project that after eight years still has a "roadmap to alpha" have artists on board? Why are they employing people to do things that usually come much later in a game's development when they have less of a core product to show than many hobbyist projects?