Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Don't knock it! They've even improved the troll pencil art. Can't wait to try this playable race.

a7038aaefe1015eec0f2e130f4d83c7b.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is this ever going to release? By the time this hits beta AoC will be released or some shit.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Can anyone else think of a project that was still at the stage of showcasing pencil concept art EIGHT years into its development? Duke Nukem Forever and Star Citzen were far more complete at this stage.
I started crying when I saw it. So stunning and brave. Literally shaking rn

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes I think Nirgon is an AI gone bad, regurgitating keywords found earlier in the thread. But, even a bad AI would require effort.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is the unofficial link for their discord for Pantheon. Enter at your own risk. Join the Pantheon Rise of the Fallen Discord Server!. In all fairness, the content creators that have been with them for a while are pretty loyal to the team. They are very cult like in their followings of this game, but no where as bad as Ashes of Creation. People in Ashes will go and write a 95 page Powerpoint presentation on your actions within the community if they don't like you. If you say anything bad about their development they will deactivate your pledge access until the SOl runs out and you cant get your money back. Minus plays too much of a gatekeeper and he tried that shit awhile back with the WOW content creators. Guess who won?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is the unofficial link for their discord for Pantheon. Enter at your own risk. Join the Pantheon Rise of the Fallen Discord Server!. In all fairness, the content creators that have been with them for a while are pretty loyal to the team. They are very cult like in their followings of this game, but no where as bad as Ashes of Creation. People in Ashes will go and write a 95 page Powerpoint presentation on your actions within the community if they don't like you. If you say anything bad about their development they will deactivate your pledge access until the SOl runs out and you cant get your money back. Minus plays too much of a gatekeeper and he tried that shit awhile back with the WOW content creators. Guess who won?
I'm on the discord now, interesting conversations happening :)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean WoW has come out with what? Heh. 3-4 expansions since Pantheon was announced and they immediately started full time development? LOL

Can't they just pull some artists to work on server code? Or am I missing something? Haha ya know? Man.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Wow has also come out with crap in the last 8 years. For the record I only appealed to this community because I am an old-time gamer like many of you. i realize a lot of you got out and your lifes are better now. I guess someone needed to stay back and be a custodian of records. My sharing of the link was to bridge the gap when the old way meets with the new players. A lot of new people won't understand what it was like when we played the game for the first time or when we were bat phoning every raid and drinking a shit ton of Monsters. Those were the glory of days of gaming. It is obvious VR is trying to recapture that same feeling by revisiting the old days of EQ (with dragons and giants, tree cities, and smelly dirty evil classes). Unforunately, Brad is gone, and the vision died with him. I strongly believe the new players need the old shepherds to guide them along their new journey into Terminus. Maybe one day we will be become one again.

Am i fooling to believe in this idea or shall i move on too?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You might need to put on the "Nirgon lense" for my last post. I'm a bit of an antagonist in this one.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Screenshot_20220418-211506_Discord.jpg

I got a lot of brown and slow dev time jokes in but went a bit too far and killed the mood.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow has also come out with crap in the last 8 years. For the record I only appealed to this community because I am an old-time gamer like many of you. i realize a lot of you got out and your lifes are better now. I guess someone needed to stay back and be a custodian of records. My sharing of the link was to bridge the gap when the old way meets with the new players. A lot of new people won't understand what it was like when we played the game for the first time or when we were bat phoning every raid and drinking a shit ton of Monsters. Those were the glory of days of gaming. It is obvious VR is trying to recapture that same feeling by revisiting the old days of EQ (with dragons and giants, tree cities, and smelly dirty evil classes). Unforunately, Brad is gone, and the vision died with him. I strongly believe the new players need the old shepherds to guide them along their new journey into Terminus. Maybe one day we will be become one again.

Am i fooling to believe in this idea or shall i move on too?
It's just a video game, bub.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Oooooh boy. I know where I am going this weekend for drunk gaming weekend!

Who wants to come??

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users