Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Who is Bazgrim anyway? Is he being paid by VR or is he some sort of fanboy?
31FAEC8E-F0CB-4332-A882-A8470DBCD443.jpeg
60F3A94B-CF5B-47DE-BE07-86C02526EACE.jpeg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Bazgrim was the first person to play Pantheon at the debut of Pantheon in SDCC. He is from Vermont. He won a contest that VR put on for free passes to SDCC. He spent $2500 getting there for a $100 pass. He made a video of his adventures on his channel. He spends 12 hours a day trolling the Pantheon forums. People are starting to realize that Pantheon is in trouble. The mods on social media are cracking down the negative speech now. If you say anything bad about VR or Brad, you are booted from the community. I raised a question about their tax status being forfeited in California for more than three years and why was a dead man is listed as their registered agent on file. This bullshit happens when states dont talk with one another when it comes to companies. if you notice on their podcasts, they will state one idea and a month later they will show in progress which is good, but they aren't going back and showing the old stuff that should be already done. VR donates money to the CC streams, and everything is submitted before they release it to the public. All the devs hang out while the podcast is going to make sure everything goes smoothly. They claimed they aren't affiliated with VR which is a bold face lie. VR sent me a contract at one time in order to be a content creator for them. Basically, it was NDA in order to receive "perks" with the company. On the other hand, Amazon makes you disclose that you are being supported by their studios; however, VR doesn't. The federal law requires you to do so.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had a 3-digit user ID on the Vanguard forums. Then I played like 1 hour of the beta. Never again. o_O

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Why would a company hide the fact they are the publisher for years? Wouldn’t you want to, I don’t know, promote your investment?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
One of the board members on their website that they took down is also a board member on Green Man Gaming. I forget his name. Also, there are members on the board who have ties to a company called Securitas, a credit card network security firm. There was a former developer on Discord that talked about they were spending $500,000 k a month back in the early days when they were developing the game. A lot of their work was scrapped by the new team. It sounds like to me that they don't want to give credit to the original team for ownership rights. The company is still forfeited by the State of California FTB. However. they have a good standing with the California SOS and State of Delaware S0S. In the first 8 years they never paid any corporate taxes to Delaware because their revenue was less than one million dollars a year. Delaware SOS requires a register agent of service (Brad's name is still on the paperwork) to be present in order for serving papers and also require a physical address, not a mailbox at the local PO mail depot. You can't serve a dead man. How are they staying afloat? I know their investments are self-reported as an LLC and they don't have to share their investor information. I know Jason Epstein at one time was a rumored angel investor. At this point I have written off my investment and if it launchs I know they aren't going to let me play. So, screw them.

Most publishers like steam want 30% off the top when it comes to game publishing. Most companies cant make any money with this offer to do business with them.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user