Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Compared to the other games 10 years is not bad considering their studio size with some other games taking at least 7 years (ESO) with bigger staffs
Yeah but considering that I'm just one person, my attempts to invade Poland have actually been pretty good compared to countries with millions of people.

I was able to stay on Polish territory for a whole week without being shot at or deported.

You have to actually have an achievable goal.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
And they got fully funded, are working on hires... working towards said goal...

Perhaps this podcast and making a timeline of events with staffing and funding levels noted would help some of those who aren't so willing to be realistic here

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
So these guys are putting on a show of being a dev at work, get paid and talk about MMOs online... but anything they actually code is demo stuff targeted at new investors and not actually a game.
Yeah they have zero incentive to move close to release when the current "crowdfunding" situation is paying salaries.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Isn't Mr. Sox that internet video of a dude getting fucked to death by a horse? If so username is on point.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isn't Mr. Sox that internet video of a dude getting fucked to death by a horse? If so username is on point.

No that was mr hands. Mr sox is the spyware that got installed when you went to the website hosting that video.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He went a little crazy on me in the end guys. I'll miss him if he wasn't someone's alt.

If you need someone to lie to you about fake make believe bullshit that will never exist I hear Folder has about 8 months of free time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you need someone to lie to you about fake make believe bullshit that will never exist I hear Folder has about 8 months of free time.

Nah I think he's someones alt and is pulling our leg. He started with some calling the feds about someone stealing his Facebook marketplace stuff on me in DMs and saying he has a cleric named Nirgone and shit lol.

Don't think this one is an actual crazy, unfortunately.

Or is he.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
kinda confused. could of sworn this was just 3 nerds larping about making a video game with all volunteer dev's and 0 funding for the past near decade, it certainly hasn't been a real thing since the kickstarter failed and the fuzzy troll era.

When the fuck did they manage to secure funding? judging by all the zero game they've shown off so far, going to go with they never secured any source of real funding.

They certainly aren't pulling in any meaningful donations nor have they ever been able to do so. selling 12 autistic retards a subscription to a forum for a future video game barely covers gas, it doesn't even cover 1 man's vicodin addiction.

You guys acting like they are pulling in Star Citizen like crowdfunding and fucking off to hawaii for hookers and blow every weekend instead of making a video game. Nah, they are pulling like 200 a month at best and it's barely covers McDonalds drive thru for a 3 man team. They gotta save up donations for a few months so they can buy 1 art asset off the unity store. that's why this "game" is taking so long.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dunno man. Seen some shit playing eq tlps and watching others play p99. He may have been real. Foler I'm quite certain is a persona. I don't know if he's an alt; he may just be some guy who doesn't care when posting here and just makes shit up, but he's fake either way. This sox guy coulda been legit and a believer, just nuts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user