Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris, I was thinking something like OBS Studio plus. We can do it on Twitch and YouTube. I am already set up with something like this idea. If you are down, I am down. It could be on different subjects like Pantheon or WOW. If you don't want to call it the Fires of Heaven, that's cool. We can call it something cool like Dead Toe Society. I already have a logo.View attachment 413774
I got OBS but I've only ever filmed YouTube videos in it.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am a very creative individual with a weird sense of humor. I am a master at wordplay and connecting the dots. I would love to intern at DreamHaven. I missed California. I think this is a great idea. If I can't do it, I know plenty of people who can make it happen.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You should get Foler to join. He was the leader of the very successful New World FoH branch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
As I said, we can play different games with different people. We can build another cult following once again and a dramatic return to the glory days of the past. I am willing to create a royalty-free logo for the name Fires of Heaven.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is a real thing happening tomorrow. Winner gets a $300 pantheon pledge.

B6E26F5D-72FC-487A-9D6E-9B118FA0FE1A.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
“Something that will never happen”

What is pantheon release date?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Answer: These made MMO history by advertising for Pantheon at the San Diego Comicon nearly two decades before the game entered Beta.

Question: What are the legendary Pantheon Bus Stop Billboards?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Just 2 got banned I must be slipping. Lol. Bruhuh, R U Mad?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Foler just posted a message for me to read. He has accepted the offer to join the podcast. Who else is coming to the dinner? Tonight, we feast on the carcass of a dead game.

Baz makes excellent content, and his videos are very professional. Believe it or not, I honestly like Bazgrim, but he is as scared as a hamster in a San Franciso pet shop if he says anything negative about VR. Everyone is familiar with the tragedy of the VOT podcast. He would be my first choice to replace Minus if given a chance.

He was the first person to play Pantheon years ago at Twitch Con in 2017. The team selected his name from a lottery to come to California and be their notable guest attendee for his podcast. He spent more on getting there than the actual prize reward was worth. He had to rent a car, flew across the country from Logan International Airport, and paid for his and his friend's hotel lodging and meals. But he got to hang out with Brad and his VR Dev team for a few days, which was Priceless.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was gonna question his mmo cred until I saw the mountain dew. I assume he balls hard.