lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'd like to apologize for taking things literally and not how you meant it. I'll do better.

• 1Salty
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't wait for the july update, maybe they will explain how they plan to implement right click on stack of items to split them ? really excited

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hope they do swimming and fatigue correctly like live EQ did and none of the emulators can seem to pull off.

People haven't played real EQ since the end of live Velious.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
No one should ever make fun of Patheon, it's supposed to be the final hope for all EQ fanboys. You guys are ruining it.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Why don't we make fun of your spelling of pantheon tearofsoul? Wtb a spellchecker for the site?

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can you imagine how great this thread will be post launch

Even if the game isn't?

Hope all my board warriors take the plunge

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'd like to imagine if there was a FoH guild, every member would be cursed with some hidden feign death effect, that occurs often and randomly.

fdeath3.gif

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I hope they do swimming and fatigue correctly like live EQ did and none of the emulators can seem to pull off.

People haven't played real EQ since the end of live Velious.
The emulators don't pull it off because it's a waste of fucking time and doesn't add much of anything to the overall gameplay. Just accept the fact that this game isn't happening and every penny you threw at it was most likely snorted up someone's nose long ago.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users