Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I would like to show a different side of VR, but I won't. But if they put it out in public that is a different thing then I will talk about it.
When the Director of Communications tells people to train someone in the game if you don't like them what kind of example are you setting for your company? they make a joke constantly when is alpha all the time in poor taste, which turned a lot of people's stomachs.
This whole post is about dumping on Pantheon until someone has a legit gripe and then you all attack them. Wtf?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man now I am starting to hope Pantheon actually does come out, and ends up being fucking amazing but this kid is perma IP banned and never gets to touch it.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
-VR has a history of misrepresenting itself on stream and not being transparent with people. You can't outrun time.
-Everyone thinks AOC is going to be the game of the future, nope. It's an eastern MMO with no representative people on the AOC staff. It's like Mexican cooking food in a Chinese restaurant. A lot of people will still eat it but some people won't because it's not the truly authentic Chinese way. It doesn't bother me but to a lot of people, it does. How can you have an Asian-type MMO with no Asians on it?
-Two + years ago I first heard about the RIOT MMO and how Stephen was going to take the money and run when RIOT launches their MMO. He is having to invest more and more money in the project, and they aren't even in alpha 2 yet. He doesn't have deep pockets like an Amazon or a Riot. His big claim, however, is he is funding the game himself. 90% of his staff are former DB employees. He is making another ArcheAge because he got banned for RMT and tried to bribe the GMs into letting him back in to play again with his guild. The Sin of pride will do you in, Johnny.
-There is always something bigger around the corner when it comes to gaming.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
VR has a history of misrepresenting itself on stream and not being transparent with people.

You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They showed off Project Falethale and everyone got excited within 3 months 90% of the code was scrapped and they were using a new engine and redoing the zones over and it looked like shit. None of you cheap fucks can't complain when you don't give any money, because you arent even vested in the project.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya they're cheap, non traditionalists.

Most of these guys paid into Diablo Immortal.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They showed off Project Falethale and everyone got excited within 3 months 90% of the code was scrapped and they were using a new engine and redoing the zones over and it looked like shit. None of you cheap fucks can't complain when you don't give any money, because you arent even vested in the project.

I donated plenty of money to the project and I'm invested in it's development. However I have every right to point out every wrong turn and decision VR makes. This development has been a fucking disaster. Personally I feel it's been mishandled by well meaning people, but no one there seems to have the business savvy to make some tough decisions about when to call it quits.

I hope I'm proven wrong about my opinions.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Doxxing attempt
What do you think Asmon is going to do to Pantheon when he reviews it? Clean up on Aisle 4.

Ty, REDACTED for your supporting comment. Joppa is a good guy and I know he means well but they should have ended it when Brad died. Ride it out as long as you can because your name is not on the paperwork.

No using members RL info -amod

Last edited by a moderator:

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What do you think Asmon is going to do to Pantheon when he reviews it? Clean up on Aisle 4.

Ty, CK for your supporting comment. Joppa is a good guy and I know he means well but they should have ended it when Brad died. Ride it out as long as you can because your name is not on the paperwork.
I'll enjoy watching your account get deleted like the last one you had.
Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
No more Kickstarters for me.
People in the Ashes community pay $2500 for their early access. A lot of them paid thousands of dollars for cosmetics they don't even know what they do in the game yet. You can't even get a refund in America. European laws are different. Steven can sell the company now and the new company has to honor the old agreement whatever that is. Stephen walks away with most of his money at that point and the company gets stuck with the rest of the bill.
So, I don't feel that bad after all.
Most of the Ashes VIPs are fucking crazy. They write 95 pg powerpoints on people.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No more Kickstarters for me.
People in the Ashes community pay $2500 for their early access. A lot of them paid thousands of dollars for cosmetics they don't even know what they do in the game yet. You can't even get a refund in America. European laws are different. Steven can sell the company now and the new company has to honor the old agreement whatever that is. Stephen walks away with most of his money at that point and the company gets stuck with the rest of the bill.
So, I don't feel that bad after all.
Most of the Ashes VIPs are fucking crazy. They write 95 pg powerpoints on people.
I think you're looking for the ashes of creation thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man imagine if Kickstarters and crowd source investing had risks associated with it. Can you guys imagine that? Shit would be crazy.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Man now I am starting to hope Pantheon actually does come out, and ends up being fucking amazing but this kid is perma IP banned and never gets to touch it.

Sox are you IP banned day 1 dude? Did they already hand that down or you're just out of the discord?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was just making a point about Kickstarter and Cosmetics. If you think I am bad, you haven't heard GigaBear yet.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can mods just auto replace all mr sox posts with random falling gifs from this classic threads past.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The only interaction I really had on the forums was about my website. There was no AdSense or any type of advertising of links with Enjin. I maybe posted a few times on the main forums. I have quite many friends on the Pantheon forums. Maybe 900+ because of my website. My website has over 8 k hits just on their forum alone.

Kilsin disabled my account/email and then place me ignore after I made the one post. There is no way to get my alpha key. It was a simple question that generated 3 k views in 3 hours. The post was on Nephele thread who I recommend joining the team and then it escalated from that point. People like Vandraad then took the question to the next level by doing memes and Ben Dean got involved and put his foot in his mouth. They deleted the thread that night in June 2020. There were no other negative posts. I have always been positive on Aradune Facebook page and my website, Crossroads of Terminus, about Pantheon. A lot of the negative stuff happened way after the brush with Minus in April 2020. They tried to get me to sign an NDA in order for me to be a content creator and to receive special perks like interviews from the team, but I turned them down. Apparently, none of the other content creators signed one. They were going to use it as a muzzle on me. I paid for VIP access but for some reason, I wasn't let in the chat room. Medawky couldn't tell me why, but he knew. I got pissed I asked them the question about their financial status after the VIP chat. There were a lot more people talking smack worse than me on the forums, but they never said a word to them.

I never took a dime from them. I never had my package upgrade to VIP for free. I paid for it out of my own pocket.

My website was pretty huge and had a following. I gave away prizes to people and not promises like Pantheon +

Things were very shaky back then and people would have really freaked out bad if the CCs told people that brad's wife died a month after Brad. It was kept secret. things seem more stable now.

Kilsin told me in 2020 I still had access to the game but I am perm banned from the forums. They were afraid I guess I would weaponize my friend's list. I maybe the only person banned from their discord and forums.

Last edited:
  • 1Like