Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Cohh just announced that he is now an investor in the game and company.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Steve Clover joined the team, that's surprising.

giphy (1).gif

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lemme know when you wanna put this plan into action. I dont hate any of ya, we just have some fierce disagreements.

Heck, when you get this gang together in a thread we create some passable entertainment.
Ossoi Ossoi wanted me to be his sock puppet on some sort of British AV forum, maybe he can hook you up with a good place to troll.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I refuse to believe cohh actually has this many ppl watching him. Not that I hate him, I don't. But it's strange...

One time I was watching some SSF5 tourney with supposedly 12k watching at like 4am. Two others dudes and I were talking. We noticed that was kind of odd and tried the "hello, anyone there?" - nada.

That artificial boosting was blatant, his at least has copy/paste stuff being spammed infinitely I suppose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

forehead

Trakanon Raider
They've discussed (note: not shown) so many different ideas and systems at this point, I don't think I have any idea what kind of gameplay they are actually envisioning.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I heard Pantheon's fast travel system was kind of buggy and you fell through the world...

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So, Fuhror wasn't banned by GM Existan then? He must lie to me. Fuhror was always nice to me and always had something smart to say to me like you are wearing your red shirt today.

Do you guys remember the time SOE unbanned everyone's account?

Last edited:

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So, Fuhror wasn't banned by GM Existan then? He must lie to me. Fuhror was always nice to me and always had something smart to say to me like you are wearing your red shirt today.

iu

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

iu

• 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

iu

• 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users