lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
It has character, spells, combat, forest, rock, even a map! It's not fair if you are asking for more.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Uh huh, where's the game play that was just some bald dude with a goatee.

What are we gonna do? Interview each other and look at concept art? That's the game huh?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cohhcarnage played on P99 with some friends and I back in something like 2009/2010. Took me till like 2019/2020 to realize that he was the same person I knew from then. I dont know about now (appears to act the same), but he seemed like a stoner back then. If he never smoked weed, he puts on a good front.

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never seemed like a bad dude to me, but I didn't really care for him either. Some of you all get mad about strange things though. I usually play video games in just boxers, if I had to turn the camera on I suppose I'd consider a shirt, but really, whatever. Wear what you want. Meanwhile, I'm a little curious about what happened to his big ol raid leader who desperately wanted mist to have his babies, from back when cohh was on some tlp.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
By some miracle she isn't fat

*Takes off hat*

Boy ya don't see those too often

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish she got knocked out just for being a moron and setting this up on purpose.

• 1Like